|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, 3rd June: Chapters 21-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Flamel take Scathach, Josh and Sophie?
(a) To a small diner.
(b) To meet up with a friend on the steps of the Louvre.
(c) To his uncle's apartment.
(d) To Catherine de Medici's mausoleum.
2. What do Machiavelli and Dee discuss?
(a) Whether to wait until Perenelle has joined them.
(b) Whether to just try to get the twins away from the others.
(c) The best way to deal with Flamel's group.
(d) Whether they really want to engage in a confrontation with Flamel.
3. What is Machiavelli's position in the DGSE?
(a) An under secretary.
(b) A researcher.
(c) He is the head of the agency.
(d) A consultant.
4. Who covers some men in transmuted sugar?
(d) St. Germain.
5. Who arrives in Paris?
(b) John Dee.
(c) Catherine de Medici.
(d) The Witch of Endor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time is left for Nicholas and Perenelle to live?
2. What does Flamel do in response to the orders of some officers?
3. What does Saint-Germain do in response to Flamel's request?
4. Where does Machiavelli think he'll be able to catch Flamel and the others?
5. What is Josh's response to Flamel's actions concerning the police officer?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)