|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not used to make the goblets given to the Empress in the pavilion?
(a) A crystal stone
(c) A beast's claw
2. How do the Countess's chamberlains plan to execute Luned?
3. What is the name of the woman who Culhwch was destined to take as wife?
4. How many bards sing the praises of Arthur?
(a) We are not told
(b) One hundred
5. What colour is Gereint's hair?
(b) We are not told
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Arthur not mention as one of the things that he cannot grant as a boon to Culhwch?
2. How many times is Peredur able to mend the sword after cutting through the column?
3. What is unusual about the dwarfs who speak the praise of Peredur (apart from their lack of height)?
4. Where does Owein wound the black knight?
5. Where do the pure black troop come from?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)