|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most common response of both Owein and Arthur when the messengers bring them news about the battle between the men and the ravens?
(a) Keep playing
(b) Play the game
(c) Play thy game
(d) Play on
2. What is the ultimate fate of the Black Oppressor?
(a) He turns his house into a hospice.
(b) He becomes the next defender of the fountain.
(c) He becomes one of Arthur's knights.
(d) Owein kills him.
3. Which of the following is not given as a name for London?
(a) Caer Lloegyr
(b) Caer Lundein
(d) Caer Ludd
4. Which of the following does Peredur not encounter in the quest of the Black Worm of the Barrow?
(a) The Lord of the Hunt
(b) The Sons of the Kings of Suffering
(c) The Lady of the Feasts
(d) Edlym Red-sword
5. What is unusual about the dwarfs who speak the praise of Peredur (apart from their lack of height)?
(a) They both have one brown eye and one blue eye.
(b) They are identical twins.
(c) They are both blind.
(d) They have been unable to speak until that point.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following do the party of soldiers not see on the floor of the old hall?
2. How many times has the knight Gereint followed won the sparrowhawk?
3. What color is the hair of the Ragged Maiden who offers herself as Peredur's paramour?
4. Who takes the comb from between the ears of Twrch Trwyth?
5. Which bird of the following is not involved in creating the image that holds Peredur spellbound, thinking of his lady-love?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)