|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most common response of both Owein and Arthur when the messengers bring them news about the battle between the men and the ravens?
(a) Play the game
(b) Play on
(c) Play thy game
(d) Keep playing
2. Where does Owein end up living with his wife?
(a) The castle of the Black Oppressor
(b) The shining castle
(c) Arthur's court
(d) The city by the fountain
3. What does Gereint do to challenge the knight in the mist to fight?
(a) He draws his sword
(b) He blows the hunting horn
(c) He kisses the maiden
(d) He sits in the knight's chair
4. Which of the following countries does not have a representative at the council where a truce is asked for?
5. What is the name of the woman who Culhwch was destined to take as wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Peredur not encounter in the quest of the Black Worm of the Barrow?
2. Who is the first person of Arthur's court to find Gereint wounded under a tree?
3. What happens to the man who was stealing the food from the king's court?
4. What is on the helmet of the messenger who tells Arthur that Owein's ravens have killed the young men?
5. Where does Llefelys go to get a wife?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)