|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't the Coranieid be destroyed?
(a) If one is killed, it comes back to life
(b) Iron weapons have no effect on them
(c) They are invisible
(d) They can overhear every plan to destroy them
2. Which of the following animals does Cynon not mention when he describes the Hideous Herdsman?
3. Where do Arthur's warband first find Twrch Trwyth?
4. Where does Llefelys go to get a wife?
5. What is the first thing that happens when someone pours water on the marble slab?
(a) Many birds singing
(b) A peal of thunder
(c) An earthquake
(d) A storm of hail
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Countess's chamberlains plan to execute Luned?
2. What is the name of Arthur's bishop?
3. Who is the first person of Arthur's court to find Gereint wounded under a tree?
4. Which of the following does Gereint not find in the orchards in the mists?
5. Who takes the comb from between the ears of Twrch Trwyth?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Llefelys travel to France?
2. Why do Arthur's men stop him from attacking the Black Witch?
3. What do the Arthurian figures Rhonabwy meets in his dream say about Rhonabwy's looks?
4. What convinces Gereint that Enid is loyal to him?
5. Why is Cei angry at the two dwarfs?
6. Why does Glewlwyd Mighty-Grasp recommend that Culhwch should be admitted to Arthur's court?
7. Where does Culhwch first see Olwen?
8. Why does the lion choose to follow Owein?
9. Why does the author of "The Dream of Rhonabwy" say that nobody can remember the tale without a book?
10. Who teaches Peredur in the ways of knighthood?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)