Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing that happens when someone pours water on the marble slab?
(a) An earthquake
(b) Many birds singing
(c) A storm of hail
(d) A peal of thunder
2. What colour is Gereint's hair?
(a) We are not told
3. Which of the following is not used to make the goblets given to the Empress in the pavilion?
(b) A crystal stone
(c) A beast's claw
4. What did Cynon see the two blond curly-haired youths doing in the castle?
(a) Practicing sword fighting
(b) Making arrows
(c) Playing gwyddbwyll
(d) Practicing archery
5. Which of the following does Arthur not mention as one of the things that he cannot grant as a boon to Culhwch?
(a) His horse
(b) His wife
(c) His sword
(d) His spear
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bards sing the praises of Arthur?
2. Which of the following animals is not consulted by Cei and Bedwyr?
3. Where do Arthur's warband first find Twrch Trwyth?
4. What guards the path to the houses in the wild craggy valley visited by Peredur after his pledge to Angharad Golden-Hand?
5. How many times is Peredur able to mend the sword after cutting through the column?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)