|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relation is the Lame King to Peredur?
(a) His cousin
(b) His grandfather
(c) His father
(d) His uncle
2. Which of the following is not one of the plagues?
(a) Fire-breathing dragons carrying off maidens
(b) The invasion of the Coranieid folk
(c) The food in the king's court vanishing
(d) A terrible scream every May Eve
3. Where does Llefelys go to get a wife?
4. What is on the helmet of the messenger who tells Arthur that Owein's ravens have killed the young men?
(a) A bull
(b) A dragon
(c) A lion
(d) An eagle
5. Where do the pure black troop come from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What relation is Culhwch to Arthur?
2. What day of the week is it when the messenger brings news of the white stag?
3. Which of the following countries does not have a representative at the council where a truce is asked for?
4. Where do Llud and Llefelys meet to discuss the plagues?
5. Which of the following does Peredur not encounter in the quest of the Black Worm of the Barrow?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Rhonabwy set out on a journey?
2. Why does Glewlwyd Mighty-Grasp recommend that Culhwch should be admitted to Arthur's court?
3. How does Llud deal with the plague of the scream?
4. What convinces Gereint that Enid is loyal to him?
5. Where does Culhwch first see Olwen?
6. How does Enid travel to Arthur's court?
7. Why does Cynon first approach the Hideous Herdsman?
8. Why does Peredur's mother raise him in seclusion?
9. Why is Cei angry at the two dwarfs?
10. Who teaches Peredur in the ways of knighthood?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)