|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not promised to Culhwch by the porter if he stays in the guest house?
(a) A hot bath
(c) Food for his dogs and horse
(d) Hot peppered chops
2. What is on the helmet of the messenger who tells Arthur that Owein's ravens have killed the young men?
(a) A bull
(b) A dragon
(c) A lion
(d) An eagle
3. How long does Rhonabwy dream for?
(a) One whole week
(b) One whole night
(c) Three days and three nights
(d) A night and a day
4. Which of the following pieces of advice does Peredur's mother not give him?
(a) If you see a church, go inside and pray.
(b) If you hear a woman scream, go and help.
(c) If you stay overnight at a castle, you may stay three nights and no more.
(d) If nobody gives you food when you need it, you can help yourself.
5. Which of the following is not used to make the goblets given to the Empress in the pavilion?
(b) A beast's claw
(d) A crystal stone
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't the Coranieid be destroyed?
2. Which of the following tasks does Enid not perform when Gereint spends the night in her father's house?
3. Who takes the ring from Owein?
4. Who hits Ysbaddaden in the knee with one of the giant's poisoned spears?
5. What relation is the Lame King to Peredur?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)