|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What colour is Gereint's hair?
(d) We are not told
2. Who takes the comb from between the ears of Twrch Trwyth?
(b) We are not told
(d) Osla Big-knife
3. What is unusual about the knight seen by Gwenhwyfar and Gereint?
(a) He is covered in mud and blood.
(b) He is very large.
(c) He is green all over.
(d) He is a dwarf.
4. What is the ultimate fate of the Black Oppressor?
(a) Owein kills him.
(b) He becomes one of Arthur's knights.
(c) He becomes the next defender of the fountain.
(d) He turns his house into a hospice.
5. What day of the week is it when the messenger brings news of the white stag?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of year is it when Enid laments that her husband is falling into a decline?
2. Why does Enid scream?
3. Where does Llud bury the captured pigs?
4. Where does Owein wound the black knight?
5. What is the first strange thing that Peredur sees in the forest?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)