Short Answer Questions
1. Which country do these tales originate in?
2. Who translated THE MABINOGION?
3. Which tale is the earliest contained in THE MABINOGION?
4. What is the technical term used for stories told to explain a place name?
5. What is the most likely meaning of "Mabinogion"?
6. Which of the following was not originally a medieval courtly romance?
7. When were the tales written down?
8. Which of the tales should correctly be called "The Mabinogion"?
This section contains 4,033 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)