|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gereint Son of Erbin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the dream-castle located?
(a) In a green valley
(b) On a rolling grassland
(c) On top of a mountain
(d) By a river mouth
2. How long does Rhonabwy dream for?
(a) A night and a day
(b) One whole night
(c) One whole week
(d) Three days and three nights
3. What relation is Gwydion to Lleu Llaw Gyffes?
(a) His uncle
(b) His brother
(c) His cousin
(d) His father
4. Which of the following does Gereint not find in the orchards in the mists?
(a) A hunting horn hanging on an apple tree
(b) A woman sitting on a golden chair
(c) A fountain
(d) A pavilion of brocaded silk
5. Which of the following is one of Cei's supernatural abilities?
(a) The ability of understanding the speech of birds and animals
(b) The ability to grow as tall as a tree at will
(c) The ability to make himself invisible
(d) The ability to see in total darkness when even a cat cannot see
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week is it when the messenger brings news of the white stag?
2. How old was Gwri when he learned to walk?
3. Which of the following does not take part in the storytelling in Arthur's court?
4. Which of the following was not originally a medieval courtly romance?
5. Which sub-division of the tales are considered to be the most recently written?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)