|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lady of the Fountain.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not part of the situation where Lleu Llaw Gyffes can be killed?
(a) Being dressed only in a net
(b) A spear made while folk are at Mass on Sundays
(c) Having one foot on a goat and one foot on the rim of a bath
(d) A hut on a riverbank
2. What is the name of the king that Pwyll must face in single combat in the Otherworld?
3. What is the name of the man (other than Pwyll) who claims Rhiannon as his bride?
4. Which of the following does Pryderi not find inside the caer?
(a) A fountain
(b) A golden bowl
(c) A silver cauldron
(d) A marble slab
5. What is the mystery child left in the stable wearing?
(a) Red and white silk
(b) Swaddling clothes
(c) Brocaded silk
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the strongholds built by Elen?
2. Which of the following places is not mentioned in the tale?
3. Which of the following parts of shoemaking do Manawydan and Pryderi not do for themselves?
4. What animal does Pwyll say that he has trapped in the bag?
5. In total, how many years do the survivors spend in feasting before they bury the head?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)