|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Math Son of Mathonwy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When were the tales written down?
(a) 1300 to 1450
(b) 1300 to 1400
(c) 1200 to 1500
(d) 1400 to 1450
2. What colour were the saddles made by Manawydan and Pryderi?
(a) Dark red
(b) Dark blue
3. Which of the following animals are Gilfaethwy and Gwydion not transformed into?
4. How many years did the four spend living in the wilds before moving to Lloegyr?
(a) The story does not say
(b) Three years
(c) Two years
(d) One year
5. How long does Rhiannon have to serve her penance?
(a) The rest of her life
(b) Nine years
(c) Until the true murderer is found
(d) Seven years
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the technical term used for stories told to explain a place name?
2. Which of the following places do the survivors not spend time?
3. Which of the following people does not come to ask Manawydan to release the mouse?
4. Which of the tales should correctly be called "The Mabinogion"?
5. What animal is killed in order to frame Rhiannon for the murder of her son?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)