|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lady of the Fountain.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the river in Ireland that Bendigeidfran helps his troops to cross?
2. What weapon does Lleu Llaw Gyffes use to kill Gronwr?
(a) A stone
(b) A sword
(c) An arrow
(d) A spear
3. Which of the following is not part of the situation where Lleu Llaw Gyffes can be killed?
(a) Having one foot on a goat and one foot on the rim of a bath
(b) A hut on a riverbank
(c) Being dressed only in a net
(d) A spear made while folk are at Mass on Sundays
4. What is the mystery child left in the stable wearing?
(a) Red and white silk
(c) Brocaded silk
(d) Swaddling clothes
5. What color is the horse ridden by Rhiannon when she first appears to Pwyll?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who translated THE MABINOGION?
2. What town was Pwyll and Rhiannon's son born in?
3. Which country do these tales originate in?
4. Which of the following animals does Cynon not mention when he describes the Hideous Herdsman?
5. What is the name of the king that Pwyll must face in single combat in the Otherworld?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)