|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Manawydan son of Llyr.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accuses Rhiannon of the murder?
(a) Her waiting-women
(b) Pwyll's councillors
2. What is the name of Pryderi's wife?
3. Which original manuscript used to compile The Mabinogion is the oldest?
(a) The White Book of Rhydderch
(b) The Book of the Dun Cow
(c) The Romances of Chretién de Troyes
(d) The Red Book of Hergest
4. What color is the horse ridden by Rhiannon when she first appears to Pwyll?
5. Which of the following places do the survivors not spend time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country do these tales originate in?
2. Which tale is the earliest contained in THE MABINOGION?
3. Which of the following is not one of the sons of Llyr?
4. How long was Branwen treated as a queen should be?
5. What language was The Mabinogion originally written in?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)