|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Dream of Rhonabwy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who opens the door that faces Cornwall?
(a) Heilyn son of Gwn
(b) Gruddieu son of Muriel
(c) Manawydan son of Llyr
(d) Glifieu son of Taran
2. How many bards sing the praises of Arthur?
(a) We are not told
(d) One hundred
3. What does Elen arrange to be brought to Britain so Macsen can feel more at home?
(a) His hunting hounds
(c) Soil from his native land
(d) His ageing mother
4. Which of the following places are not seen by Macsen's messengers in the Island of Britain?
(b) Aber Seint
5. What do the Irish swineherds mistake Bendigeidfran for as he crosses the ocean?
(a) A mountain
(b) A forest
(c) A ridge
(d) A whale
Short Answer Questions
1. How many kings are with Macsen Wledig when he has his dream?
2. How many Welsh people survive the battle?
3. In total, how many years do the survivors spend in feasting before they bury the head?
4. What is the name of Arthur's bishop?
5. How many people does Macsen Wledig see in his dream?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)