|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emma ask of Ethan?
(a) To tell her who Sutton is.
(b) To protect her.
(c) To kill her.
(d) To let her go.
2. Who emerges from a hiking trail as Emma and Garrett are talking?
3. Who was on the phone with Emma when Emma was at the bus station?
4. What does Sutton admit about the person who pulls her from the trunk?
(a) She had never met the person.
(b) Her memory could be faulty about the hair color.
(c) It may have been two persons that pulled her out of the trunk.
(d) She knew the person.
5. What does Emma realize about Sutton's death?
(a) That Sutton's death was accidental.
(b) It may have occurred before Emma contacted Sutton.
(c) Whoever killed Sutton may have known about Emma coming and thought it would be a perfect coverup.
(d) It may have occurred within hours after Emma contacted Sutton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sutton wonder about her and Laurel?
2. What does Emma think the killer may have done?
3. What do Emma and Sutton wonder as the person who stops for a brief chat goes on?
4. What does Sutton feel as she looks at Laurel's computer through Emma's eyes?
5. What does Sutton indicate in an entry two days before the video Travis shows Emma?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Emma and Sutton both upset when Emma arrives back to the Mercer house?
2. What does Sutton remember about the scene at the hot springs?
3. What does Garrett say about Charlotte?
4. What does Madeline forget and what does Emma find out as a result?
5. What does Emma realize about Sutton and why?
6. What does Sutton feel at the birthday party?
7. How does Ethan and Emma come to be on a deserted, dirt road?
8. Where does Emma go for a sleepover and why is Gabby disgruntled?
9. What happens when Emma gives Laurel the note Emma found in Emma's pocket?
10. How does Emma have a threatening encounter?
This section contains 1,021 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)