|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sutton want Emma to do once Emma has Sutton's notebook?
(a) Read it.
(b) Take it to the police.
(c) Take it to her father.
(d) Burn it.
2. What does Emma give Laurel?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) A new purse.
(c) A photo.
(d) The note she found in her pocket.
3. What happens when Sutton is turned loose from the chair?
(a) She lashes out at Laurel.
(b) She cries.
(c) She hits her head and bleeds all over the place.
(d) She slumps to the ground.
4. What does Emma keep thinking about concerning Laurel?
(a) The photo of Laurel with Thayer.
(b) The photo of Laurel with Garrett.
(c) The photo of Laurel with Sutton's necklace.
(d) Sutton's death.
5. What throws Garrett off for a minute?
(a) Emma says she wants to break up.
(b) Emma says she is moving away.
(c) Emma says she wants him to choose where they eat.
(d) Emma says she is pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emma type on Facebook?
2. What does Emma find on Laurel's computer?
3. What happens when Emma goes to the bathroom?
4. What does Madeline say Sutton tends to do?
5. To what does Emma invite Ethan?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Emma go to the bathroom and why does Sutton feel badly for Emma?
2. Where does Emma go for a sleepover and why is Gabby disgruntled?
3. What does Emma find in her pocket and what does Nisha say about the note??
4. What does Emma discover about Laurel's room?
5. What does Sutton feel at the birthday party?
6. What other things could Laurel know that might implicate her in Sutton's death?
7. What does Emma find as she searches Laurel's computer and how does Sutton react?
8. What happens when Emma gives Laurel the note Emma found in Emma's pocket?
9. What does Garrett say about Charlotte?
10. Why does Garrett become angry with Emma at the party?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)