|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What warning is given to Emma in the dream?
(a) She should not try to solve Sutton's murder.
(b) She is in danger.
(c) She needs to leave town.
(d) She should just take over Sutton's life.
2. What does Sutton indicate in an entry two days before the video Travis shows Emma?
(a) That she was getting an abortion.
(b) That someone kept calling her.
(c) That someone was stalking her.
(d) That she was pregnant.
3. What excuse does Madeline use to leave Emma?
(a) Her grandmother needs a ride.
(b) She is ill.
(c) She forgot an appointment.
(d) Her mother is ill.
4. What does Madeline say when Emma asks her where Charlotte was on the night of Nisha's party?
(a) Madeline says Charlotte was on restrictions.
(b) Madeline says Charlotte was home sick.
(c) Madeline says Charlotte was at another party.
(d) Madeline says she can't remember.
5. What is eerie about Laurel's room?
(a) It is painted blood red.
(b) It is painted black.
(c) It is very similar to Sutton's room.
(d) It is what a young child would have in her room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emma think the killer may have done?
2. What throws Garrett off for a minute?
3. What does Nisha insist Laurel help her do?
4. Why do Emma and Ethan end up on a dirt road?
5. What necklace is left with Emma?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Emma and Sutton both upset when Emma arrives back to the Mercer house?
2. Who arrives to chat with Garrett and Emma and what do Emma and Sutton both think about the visitor?
3. What does Emma think about in class concerning the photo of Laurel?
4. What are the rules of the lying game?
5. What does Sutton remember about the scene at the hot springs?
6. Describe the video Emma finds when Charlotte, Madeline and Laurel are choking Sutton.
7. How does Nisha try to humiliate Sutton?
8. What theory do Emma and Sutton derive from Laurel's reaction to the note?
9. What game do the girls play and what does Emma realize?
10. What does Emma find as she searches Laurel's computer and how does Sutton react?
This section contains 974 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)