|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the safety code?
(a) Fingers and toes crossed.
(b) I give up.
(c) Cross my heart and hope to die.
(d) Alas Babylon.
2. What does Garrett say about Louisa?
(a) That Louisa was Charlotte's best friend.
(b) That Charlotte was there when everything happened with Louisa.
(c) That Louisa was led astray by Charlotte.
(d) That Louisa idolized Charlotte.
3. What does Ethan tell Madeline, Laurel and Charlotte after they almost kill Sutton?
(a) They are insane.
(b) To leave Sutton alone.
(c) The prank was not funny.
4. What does Laurel say she has lots more of?
(a) Notes from Thayer.
(b) Notes from Sutton.
(d) Photos of Thayer.
5. Why would know Emma was thinking of leaving town?
(a) No one.
(d) Mr. Chamberlain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sutton remember suddenly?
2. What warning is given to Emma in the dream?
3. What does Emma suggest?
4. What does Madeline leave when she abruptly departs?
5. Who is searching for Sutton?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Emma and Garrett do and how does Emma discomfit Garrett momentarily?
2. What are the rules of the lying game?
3. What does Emma think about in class concerning the photo of Laurel?
4. Who arrives to chat with Garrett and Emma and what do Emma and Sutton both think about the visitor?
5. What does Madeline forget and what does Emma find out as a result?
6. What does Emma discover about Laurel's room?
7. Why does Emma tell Ethan the whole story about her being there?
8. What does Becky say to Emma in a dream and what happens when Emma wakes from the dream?
9. How does Nisha try to humiliate Sutton?
10. Where does Emma go for a sleepover and why is Gabby disgruntled?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)