|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emma's mother leave when Emma is at age five?
(a) A note saying Emma was not Becky's sister.
(b) A note saying she was going on a trip.
(c) A note saying Emma was not Becky's child.
(d) A note saying Emma was a bad girl.
2. Who is Nisha?
(a) Sutton's nemesis.
(b) A person who is having a party.
(c) Emma's childhood friend who she hasn't seen in years.
(d) A dead woman.
3. What is wrong with the tennis outfit Emma is given?
(a) It is too small.
(b) It is not for tennis.
(d) It is a terrible pink color.
4. How does Emma search for Sutton?
(a) On facebook.
(b) On whitepages.com.
(c) In school yearbooks.
(d) In the classifed ads.
5. Who asks Emma out?
(a) No one.
(b) A boy Emma just met.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does someone do to a necklace Sutton is wearing?
2. What does Clarice say someone took from her room?
3. Who comes over and asks Emma to go shopping?
4. How does Emma get into Sutton's home?
5. What does Ethan say he dislikes?
Short Essay Questions
1. With whom does Emma go shopping and what does she learn from the girl?
2. What happens at Sabino Canyon?
3. What happens when Emma and Nisha are handing out tennis outfits?
4. How does Emma end up in foster care?
5. Who does Emma meet outside and what does Sutton vaguely recall about the young man?
6. What video does Travis show Clarice and Emma?
7. What happens when Mrs. Mercer wakes Emma the next morning?
8. How does Emma end up at Sutton's house?
9. Why does Emma suddenly believe Dr. Mercer knows she is not Sutton?
10. What "prank" is played upon Nisha?
This section contains 1,024 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)