|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Emma find at the park?
(b) No one she knows.
(c) Mr. Chamberlain.
2. How does Emma get to Tucson?
(b) A Greyhound bus.
(d) A Trailways bus.
3. What does Emma try to tell Mrs. Mercer?
(a) That Sutton is in Las Vegas.
(b) That she and Sutton changed places for the week.
(d) Her true identity.
4. What happens when Sutton follows Laurel into the woods?
(a) Someone grabs her necklace and twists it.
(b) Sutton finds several boys from her class smoking.
(c) Laurel has tripped and hit her head.
(d) Laurel has tripped and broken her arm.
5. What does Mrs Mercer ask Emma about Sutton's car?
(a) If the tire is still flat.
(b) Where it is.
(c) If there is any gas in it.
(d) If she got the oil changed like she was supposed to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emma's mother leave when Emma is at age five?
2. What does Sutton try to do unsuccessfully?
3. What is wrong with the tennis outfit Emma is given?
4. What relation is Becky to Emma?
5. What does Emma find by her plate as she sits for dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Emma suddenly believe Dr. Mercer knows she is not Sutton?
2. How does Emma get a small scar on her chin?
3. What was Becky like when Emma lived with her?
4. What happens when Emma and Nisha are handing out tennis outfits?
5. Where do Sutton's friends drag Emma?
6. What does Emma realize when she is in Sutton's room and why does she feel guilty?
7. What does the note say that was left on the windshield of Sutton's car?
8. What "prank" is played upon Nisha?
9. How does Emma end up in foster care?
10. What is happening to Sutton Mercer in the Prologue?
This section contains 938 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)