|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Emma invite Madeline?
(a) To go to the spa.
(b) To study in the library.
(c) To a concert.
(d) To a movie.
2. What does Emma think the killer may have done?
(a) Left some clues in Sutton's car.
(b) Tried to keep Emma away from Arizona.
(c) Lured Emma to town.
(d) Killed Sutton by accident.
3. What does Emma start to suspect as the girls play a drinking game?
(a) Madeleine may have set up the situation as a prank.
(b) Charolotte may have set up the situation as a prank.
(c) Emma cannot hold her liquor like Sutton did.
(d) Sutton may have set up the situation as a prank.
4. Who does Emma say has been acting strangely lately?
5. What does Madeline say Sutton tends to do?
(a) Try to include the less popular kids in things.
(b) Destroy guys.
(c) Steal other girls' boyfriends.
(d) Use her friends.
6. What does Emma keep thinking about concerning Laurel?
(a) The photo of Laurel with Thayer.
(b) Sutton's death.
(c) The photo of Laurel with Garrett.
(d) The photo of Laurel with Sutton's necklace.
7. What does Emma give Laurel?
(a) The note she found in her pocket.
(b) A new purse.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) A photo.
8. What theory do Emma and Sutton come up with at the same time?
(a) Laurel is no longer upset with Sutton coming between Laurel and Thayer because Laurel killed Sutton.
(b) Thayer killed Sutton which is why he left town.
(c) Sutton may not be dead.
(d) Charlotte and Madeline killed Sutton because she was the one all the boys wanted.
9. Who emerges from a hiking trail as Emma and Garrett are talking?
10. What do Charlotte, Madeline and Laurel do?
(b) Call 911.
11. Why is Sutton upset?
(a) That her friends and sister could go so far as to kill her.
(b) That Emma is in danger because of Sutton.
(c) That Sutton realizes she is truly dead.
(d) That Sutton can never see her parents again.
12. What does Garrett say about Louisa?
(a) That Louisa was led astray by Charlotte.
(b) That Louisa idolized Charlotte.
(c) That Charlotte was there when everything happened with Louisa.
(d) That Louisa was Charlotte's best friend.
13. What does Emma suggest?
(a) Tthat they go to an expensive restaurant downtown.
(b) That they buy ingredients for a picnic.
(c) That they eat at the food court in the mall.
(d) That they go to his house and she will cook.
14. What does Emma find on Laurel's computer?
(a) A letter written from Laurel to Garrett.
(b) Many videos of pranks.
(c) A video of Laurel having sex with Garrett.
(d) A video of Sutton's murder.
15. What is Sutton's name tag for the tennis team like?
(a) More elaborate than the other girls.
(b) The same as the other girls.
(d) She is not given one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What warning is given to Emma in the dream?
2. What does Emma wonder about as she holds Sutton's notebook?
3. What color is Laurel's hair?
4. What has to be more elaborate that the last one?
5. Where does Laurel remind Emma that they are going?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)