|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is La Paloma?
(a) A street name.
(b) An arcade.
(c) A spa.
(d) A mall.
2. What does Emma suddenly realize as she watches the video?
(a) Her friends were just playing around and meant no harm.
(b) A male is the one who ultimately kills her.
(c) Emma is in danger.
(d) The help she'd had stepping into Sutton's life was no accident.
3. What do Emma and Ethan do?
(a) Watch the stars.
(b) Swim some laps.
(c) Play tennis.
(d) Sit together and watch the game.
4. What happens to Sutton after she is taken from the trunk of the car?
(a) She cannot remember.
(b) She is taken to a basement.
(c) She is dragged into the woods.
(d) She is tied to a chair in someone's living room.
5. What do Charlotte, Madeline and Laurel do?
(c) Call 911.
6. To what number is the lying game membership limited?
(c) It's unlimited.
7. What does Emma keep thinking about concerning Laurel?
(a) Sutton's death.
(b) The photo of Laurel with Thayer.
(c) The photo of Laurel with Garrett.
(d) The photo of Laurel with Sutton's necklace.
8. What is eerie about Laurel's room?
(a) It is what a young child would have in her room.
(b) It is very similar to Sutton's room.
(c) It is painted blood red.
(d) It is painted black.
9. Who was on the phone with Emma when Emma was at the bus station?
10. What was the safety code?
(a) Cross my heart and hope to die.
(b) I give up.
(c) Fingers and toes crossed.
(d) Alas Babylon.
11. What does Emma type on Facebook?
(a) Game changed.
(b) Game on.
(c) Game off.
(d) Game over.
12. Who was interested in Thayer?
13. What does Sutton remember about the person who pulls her from the trunk?
(a) Someone quite tall.
(b) Red hair.
(c) Big hands.
(d) Black hair.
14. Why does Emma wake up in the middle of the night and scream?
(a) She can't breath in her dream.
(b) She thinks she sees someone at the window.
(c) Laurel is hanging over her bed.
(d) She had a really scary nightmare.
15. Where does Laurel remind Emma that they are going?
(b) Mr. Pinky's.
(c) Nail Haven.
(d) Mr. Jugsey.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Gabby express displeasure?
2. What warning is given to Emma in the dream?
3. What does Sutton remember suddenly?
4. What does Emma accept about Sutton?
5. Why does Emma jump out Laurel's window?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)