|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears to Emma in a dream?
(c) No one.
(d) Her mother.
2. For what does Emma use the time with Garrett?
(a) To show Garrett a new side of Sutton.
(b) To try to make up for times Sutton hurt him.
(c) To gently break up with him.
(d) To fish for more information.
3. What is La Paloma?
(a) A street name.
(b) An arcade.
(c) A mall.
(d) A spa.
4. What throws Garrett off for a minute?
(a) Emma says she wants him to choose where they eat.
(b) Emma says she wants to break up.
(c) Emma says she is moving away.
(d) Emma says she is pregnant.
5. What theory do Emma and Sutton come up with at the same time?
(a) Charlotte and Madeline killed Sutton because she was the one all the boys wanted.
(b) Sutton may not be dead.
(c) Laurel is no longer upset with Sutton coming between Laurel and Thayer because Laurel killed Sutton.
(d) Thayer killed Sutton which is why he left town.
6. What does Emma find on Laurel's computer?
(a) A video of Laurel having sex with Garrett.
(b) Many videos of pranks.
(c) A video of Sutton's murder.
(d) A letter written from Laurel to Garrett.
7. What does Emma discover in her pocket?
(a) A note from Sutton to Garrett.
(b) A note from Ethan to Sutton.
(c) A note from Thayer to Laurel.
(d) A note from Garrett to Sutton.
8. What does Garrett say about Louisa?
(a) That Louisa idolized Charlotte.
(b) That Louisa was led astray by Charlotte.
(c) That Louisa was Charlotte's best friend.
(d) That Charlotte was there when everything happened with Louisa.
9. What does Emma ask of Ethan?
(a) To let her go.
(b) To protect her.
(c) To tell her who Sutton is.
(d) To kill her.
10. What does Sutton remember about what she did to Thayer?
(b) Convincing him to try to kill himself.
(c) Convincing him to ask out a really unpopular girl.
(d) Humiliating him in front of many of their peers.
11. Why does Emma wake up in the middle of the night and scream?
(a) She had a really scary nightmare.
(b) She thinks she sees someone at the window.
(c) Laurel is hanging over her bed.
(d) She can't breath in her dream.
12. What was the safety code?
(a) Alas Babylon.
(b) I give up.
(c) Fingers and toes crossed.
(d) Cross my heart and hope to die.
13. What do the girls do after the electricity comes back on?
(a) Play video games.
(b) Watch television.
(c) Shop online.
(d) Make up an elaborate prank for the entire school.
14. What is eerie about Laurel's room?
(a) It is very similar to Sutton's room.
(b) It is what a young child would have in her room.
(c) It is painted blood red.
(d) It is painted black.
15. What does Ethan tell Madeline, Laurel and Charlotte after they almost kill Sutton?
(b) They are insane.
(c) The prank was not funny.
(d) To leave Sutton alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madeline say when Emma asks her where Charlotte was on the night of Nisha's party?
2. What does Emma think are trophies of the murder?
3. What does Sutton remember suddenly?
4. What video does Emma locate that involves Sutton?
5. What does Sutton indicate in an entry two days before the video Travis shows Emma?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)