|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was interested in Thayer?
2. What has to be more elaborate that the last one?
(a) Each lie.
(b) Each party.
(c) Each prank.
(d) Each coverup.
3. What does Madeline say Sutton tends to do?
(a) Try to include the less popular kids in things.
(b) Use her friends.
(c) Destroy guys.
(d) Steal other girls' boyfriends.
4. What does Emma give Laurel?
(a) A new purse.
(b) Ten dollars.
(c) The note she found in her pocket.
(d) A photo.
5. Who was present at Charlotte's sleepover who Emma thinks could have accosted her in the kitchen?
(a) Mr. Chamberlain.
6. What does Sutton remember about the person who pulls her from the trunk?
(a) Black hair.
(b) Big hands.
(c) Red hair.
(d) Someone quite tall.
7. What does Sutton admit about the person who pulls her from the trunk?
(a) She had never met the person.
(b) She knew the person.
(c) It may have been two persons that pulled her out of the trunk.
(d) Her memory could be faulty about the hair color.
8. Why does Emma wake up in the middle of the night and scream?
(a) She thinks she sees someone at the window.
(b) She can't breath in her dream.
(c) Laurel is hanging over her bed.
(d) She had a really scary nightmare.
9. What was the safety code?
(a) Cross my heart and hope to die.
(b) Alas Babylon.
(c) I give up.
(d) Fingers and toes crossed.
10. What is Garrett's response about Emma's statement in question 125?
(a) He has not noticed anything amiss with Charlotte.
(b) He broke up with Charlotte in order to go out with Emma.
(c) He thinks Charlotte is crazy.
(d) He thinks Charlotte is mad because Sutton made the cheerleading squad.
11. Where does Laurel take Emma?
(a) To Charlotte's.
(b) To Madeline's.
(c) To Garrett's.
(d) To the beach.
12. For what does Emma use the time with Garrett?
(a) To try to make up for times Sutton hurt him.
(b) To fish for more information.
(c) To show Garrett a new side of Sutton.
(d) To gently break up with him.
13. What does the alarm system read when Emma checks it?
14. What do the girls do after the electricity comes back on?
(a) Shop online.
(b) Play video games.
(c) Watch television.
(d) Make up an elaborate prank for the entire school.
15. Who does Emma say has been acting strangely lately?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emma keep thinking about concerning Laurel?
2. What does Sutton remember suddenly?
3. What happens to Sutton after she is taken from the trunk of the car?
4. What do Emma and Ethan do?
5. Who appears to Emma in a dream?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)