|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emma tell Alexandra?
(a) Emma is going to meet Sutton.
(b) Emma is moving to Tucson.
(c) Emma is searching for her mother.
(d) Emma is leaving Clarice's home.
2. What does Travis show Clarice on his iPhone?
(a) A program that changes the voice into a song.
(b) A video.
(c) A photograh.
(d) A program that tabulates wages.
3. What does Sutton believe as she is observing Ethan and Emma conversing?
(a) That Sutton and Ethan had a big fight once in the past that ended their friendship.
(b) That Sutton once loved Ethan.
(c) That Ethan has more to do with her life than she remembers.
(d) That Sutton was not nice to Ethan.
4. Who does Emma find at the park?
(b) No one she knows.
(d) Mr. Chamberlain.
5. What does Madeline buy at Bellisimo?
(a) A sheer white bouse.
(c) A pair of earrings.
(d) A pair of Gucci sunglasses.
6. What does Travis do when he realizes his mother is home?
(a) Gives his sister a piece of chocolate to shut her up.
(b) Throws the joint under Emma's chair.
(c) Puts the cigarette down the toilet.
(d) Throws the bag of cocaine under Emma's chair.
7. How does Emma get to Sabino Canyon?
(b) Rents a car.
8. What does Emma remember Sutton telling her?
(a) That Mr. Sutton is a good man.
(b) That something bizarre is happening at the canyon.
(c) That revealing her identity might be dangerous.
(d) That Sutton would be late arriving at the canyon.
9. How does Emma search for Sutton?
(a) On facebook.
(b) In school yearbooks.
(c) On whitepages.com.
(d) In the classifed ads.
10. What does Emma try to hide as Laurel drives?
(a) Her curiosity about Sutton.
(b) Her curiosity about Sutton's adopted family.
(c) Her emotions.
(d) Her lack of information about Sutton.
11. Why has Laurel been angry with Sutton?
(a) Sutton owes her money.
(b) Sutton ruined Laurel's favorite blouse.
(c) Sutton seduced Garrett, whom Laurel liked.
(d) She promised Laurel a ride to Nisha's party but left without her.
12. Who is Garrett?
(a) Sutton's boyfriend.
(b) Sutton's step-brother.
(c) Charlott's boyfriend.
(d) Sutton's foster brother.
13. What does Sutton try to do unsuccessfully?
(a) Let Emma know what happened to Sutton.
(b) Make her presence known.
(c) Talk through Emma's mouth.
(d) Make Emma do something weird.
14. What does Clarice say someone took from her room?
(a) 250 dollars.
(b) Her checkbook.
(c) A signed photography of Bruce Willis.
(d) A signed photography of Bruce Springsteen.
15. What does Mrs. Mercer say she worries Sutton will do if she goes back upstairs?
(a) Call her friend on the phone and be late.
(b) Take too long in the bathroom.
(c) Change into one of her horrid outfits.
(d) Fall asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the note say that Laurel hands Emma?
2. Why does Emma think of leaving town?
3. What does Emma feel in her back as she is waiting for Sutton?
4. What does Sutton realize about herself?
5. Who asks Emma out?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)