|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Emma think of leaving town?
(a) Because Alex is getting worried.
(b) So she does not have to participate in any more pranks.
(c) So Sutton's absence will be noticed.
(d) Because she is afraid she'll be accused of the crime.
2. What does Quinlan say he'll do if he sees Emma there again?
(a) Increase the fines on her car.
(b) Have her arrested for drunk driving.
(c) Have her suspended from high school.
3. Who comes over and asks Emma to go shopping?
(d) No one.
4. What plans does Madeline reveal concerning Nisha?
(b) A birthday outing.
(c) A surprise party.
5. What does someone do to a necklace Sutton is wearing?
(a) Steals it.
(b) Chokes her with it.
(c) Repairs it.
(d) Smashed it with a rock.
6. Who is Nisha?
(a) A dead woman.
(b) Emma's childhood friend who she hasn't seen in years.
(c) A person who is having a party.
(d) Sutton's nemesis.
7. What does Emma hear about Sutton?
(a) Sutton is an all-A student.
(b) She had almost been arrested over the summer.
(c) Sutton is a really poor student.
(d) Sutton has had many boyfriends.
8. What does Travis show Clarice on his iPhone?
(a) A video.
(b) A program that changes the voice into a song.
(c) A photograh.
(d) A program that tabulates wages.
9. About what does Mrs. Mercer tease Emma?
(a) That she must be some other girl named Emma.
(b) That she better start saving for plastic surgery.
(c) That she must be more careful or she won't find a husband all scarred up.
(d) That she might even lose a game to Mrs. Mercer.
10. How does Emma search for Sutton?
(a) On facebook.
(b) On whitepages.com.
(c) In the classifed ads.
(d) In school yearbooks.
11. What does Emma deny to Clarice?
(b) That she hid Travis' Iphone.
(c) That she wants to make Travis look bad.
(d) That she is the girl in Travis' video.
12. Who offers to drive Emma home?
(d) No one.
13. What is Laurel wearing that Sutton gets upset about?
(a) Sutton's best swim suit.
(b) Sutton's swim suit cover up.
(c) Sutton's bathing cap.
(d) A necklace similar to Sutton's.
14. Who is not in the photograph that is taken of Sutton and her friends?
15. What happens when Sutton follows Laurel into the woods?
(a) Sutton finds several boys from her class smoking.
(b) Someone grabs her necklace and twists it.
(c) Laurel has tripped and hit her head.
(d) Laurel has tripped and broken her arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Emma get to Sabino Canyon?
2. What does Emma discover is what she thought was a gun?
3. Why is Madeline reluctant to take Emma up on her suggestion to go to Bellisimo Secondhand?
4. What does Emma's mother leave when Emma is at age five?
5. What have the police ended?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)