Prologue through Chapter 3
1. Where does Sutton Mercer wake?
(a) In a house of mirrors.
(b) In the back seat of a Miata.
(c) In the front yard where she lives.
(d) In a claw-footed bathtub.
2. Where does Sutton Mercer live?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) San Diego.
3. Who is Emma?
(a) A person who is in the bathroom with Sutton.
(b) A teacher at Sutton's school.
(c) The driver of the car.
(d) A circus worker.
4. What does Sutton realize about herself?
(a) She is dead.
(b) She is cold.
(c) She is very hungry.
(d) She is bleeding.
5. Where is Emma in Chapter 1?
(a) San Francisco.
(d) Las Vegas.
6. What does Emma share with Sutton?
(a) A boyfriend.
(b) A bowl of ice cream.
(c) A grandparent.
(d) Her thoughts and memories.
7. What relation is Becky to Emma?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her grandparents.
(d) Her sister.
8. What does Emma think about concerning Becky?
(a) Her ability to solve any math problem.
(b) Her erratic personality.
(c) Her dislike of cats.
(d) Her intense fervor over football.
This section contains 4,850 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)