|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following actions causes Steve to roar in jealousy?
2. Who do the parade of people claim called them to congregate together?
3. Which of the following weapons does the Sheriff use on the congregation of pilgrims in the cave?
4. Which of the following chemical levels is outrageously high in the rats Gabe studies?
5. Where is the methamphetamine lab?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Molly and Steve have a symbiotic, mutually beneficial relationship. First,describe how Molly and Steve first met, and how their relationship turned from friendship to a romantic relationship. Then, explain what Steve gained through his relationship with Molly and compare / contrast that to what Molly gained through her relationship with Steve. In the end, who benefited more from this romantic relationship? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Catfish is a character with an interesting history. First, explain Catfish's relationship with Smiley, and how it inevitably ended. Then, explain why Catfish has been on the road for the past fifty years, and why he struggles to settle down.
Essay Topic 3
Jim Beer is a man with a very sad past. First, describe the history of Jim Beer and how he ended up alone on a deserted farm. How did Jim Beer's loneliness eventually get him caught on the wrong side of the law? In the end, is Jim Beer ever redeemed for his sins against the town? If so, how? If not, why?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)