|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Molly steals from the pockets of the naked pilgrims?
(c) Credit cards.
2. What type of animal is herded on the farm where the methamphetamine lab is built?
3. What type of condition does Theo believe Bess died from?
(a) A brain condition.
(b) A heart condition.
(c) A skin condition.
(d) A stomach condition.
4. Why is Theo forced to continue his pursuit of the Sheriff on foot, not in a car?
(a) Because his car runs out of gas.
(b) Because his car gets stuck in the mud.
(c) Because the headlights of his car are too bright.
(d) Because his car gets a flat tire.
5. How long has Steve been alive?
(a) 500 years.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 50,000 years.
(d) 5,000 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters comes to free Theo from the chair he's handcuffed to?
2. Whose car does Theo drive while he is following the Sheriff to the ranch?
3. Who do the parade of people claim called them to congregate together?
4. What is The Spider's real last name?
5. Which of the following characters is NOT handcuffed by the SWAT team and forced into the backseat of a car?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)