|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the methamphetamine lab?
(a) In a car.
(b) In the basement of a church.
(c) On a farm.
(d) In a hotel room.
2. How much money did the Sheriff bribe the landowner with for the rights to convert the ranch into a methamphetamine house?
(b) $3 million.
(c) $13 million.
3. What type of work did Joseph do for Sheriff Burton before quitting?
(a) He was a dealer.
(b) He was a supplier.
(c) He was a driver.
(d) He was a chemist.
4. What type of flower did Joseph use to brew a deadly tea for his wife?
5. Which of the following sounds fills the cave right before the SWAT team arrives?
(a) Steve bellowing.
(b) An electric guitar riffing.
(c) A swarm of gunfire.
(d) The weeping cries of the pilgrims.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of baby was Steve?
2. What type of condition does Theo believe Bess died from?
3. Whose truck does Molly steal?
4. What does Jim Beer think destroyed his cattle?
5. Which of the following chemical levels is outrageously high in the rats Gabe studies?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)