|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Admitting You Have a Problem, Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the blues singer Mavis hires to sing in her bar?
2. Which of the following characters sees Mikey disappear?
(b) Sheriff Burton.
3. What does Theo serve to Gabe for dinner when he invites him over?
(a) Vegetable lasagne.
(d) Chicken and rice.
4. As Catfish is running away from the beach, what sound does he hear behind him?
(a) A humming.
(b) A buzzing.
(c) A roaring.
(d) A ringing.
5. What part of the sea monster's body is burned off in the truck explosion?
(a) His gills.
(b) His scales.
(c) His tail.
(d) His fins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bess Leander's widower's name?
2. What is the name of the town psychiatrist?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes Catfish's attitude when he is at the beach with Estelle?
4. What type of animals does Gabe Fenton tag and track?
5. What unusual body part does Catfish notice on the giant fish he hauls out of the water?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)