|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Admitting You Have a Problem, Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Bess Leander have?
2. When Theo breaks up the bar fight, where is Molly biting her opponent?
(a) In the stomach.
(b) In the neck.
(c) In the arm.
(d) In the leg.
3. Where does Estelle go instead of going to her support group?
(a) To the seaside.
(b) To the bar.
(c) To the doctor's office.
(d) To the mall.
4. What type of animal starts flopping on the beach when Catfish starts serenading Estelle?
5. Before her death, what obsessive behavior did Bess Leander adopt?
(a) Obsessive cleaning.
(b) Obsessive magazine reading.
(c) Obsessive smoking.
(d) Obsessive eating.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Estelle's last name?
2. What sound does the giant fish make when Catfish hauls it out of the water?
3. How long has it been since the sea monster was last on land?
4. How does Estelle feel when Catfish invites her on a date?
5. What is the name of the blues singer Mavis hires to sing in her bar?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)