|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During their first meeting, what does Elvira ask Anita to do?
(a) Help her find her lost love.
(b) Connect her with the vampire community.
(c) Connect her with a wererat.
(d) Connect her with a werepanther.
2. The morning after Jean-Claude visited Anita's apartment, Richard calls Anita to announce the disappearance of whom?
3. At Elvira's house, what sort of creature wounds Zerbrowski?
(a) A panther.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A rat.
4. Following the encounter between Anita, Gretchen, and Louie, why does Gretchen want Anita to visit Guilty Pleasures?
(a) To make Richard jealous.
(b) To help Gretchen find employment.
(c) To bring Jean-Claude and Anita together as a couple.
(d) To tell Jean-Claude that Anita is engaged to marry Richard.
5. What does Gretchen do to facilitate Anita's entry into Guilty Pleasures?
(a) She threatens to rip Robert's throat out.
(b) She sneaks Anita in through a back door.
(c) She threatens to rip Stephen's throat out.
(d) She says Anita is actually a vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. After questioning Smitz, why does Anita suddenly realize she needs to question the naga in the hospital?
2. After learning that Louie is missing, Anita realizes that Elvira is what sort of preternatural creature?
3. During their first meeting, what does Elvira tell Anita she is doing?
4. After Anita's meeting with Elvira, Burt explains that Kaspar wants to hire Anita for what reason?
5. The morning after Jean-Claude visited Anita's apartment, Ronnie calls Anita to discuss what new evidence in the Smitz case?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)