|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What picture does Lindsey find in Susie's room when she enters it for the first time after her death?
(a) A picture of their mother.
(b) A picture of herself.
(c) A picture of Ray Singh.
(d) A picture of Mr. Harvey.
2. How does Susie respond, in heaven, to Jack's suspicions about Mr. Harvey at first?
(a) She is excited.
(b) She is filled with a desire for revenge.
(c) She never finds out about his suspicions.
(d) She is worried about her father's mental health.
3. Who is Grandma Lynn?
(a) Mr. Harvey's grandmother.
(b) Susie's teacher.
(c) A nosy neighbor.
(d) Susie's grandmother.
4. Which family member comes to live with the Salmons after Susie's death?
(a) Grandma Lynn.
(b) Aunt Lynn.
(c) Uncle Frank.
(d) Aunt Gertrude.
5. What item does Mr. Harvey have a lot of in his house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth Connors steal out of Clarissa's locker?
2. Who lures Jack into drinking, even though he promised not to do so during Susie's mourning period?
3. What does Ruth's father make her do every morning when he drops her off at school?
4. How old is Buckley when Susie dies?
5. According to Susie, what kind of student is Lindsey?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Ray and Ruth decide Susie must be happier after her murder?
2. Why does Grandma Lynn at first avoid Lindsey's questions about who her father suspects was involved in Susie's murder?
3. After she tells of her own murder, what embarrassing story about Lindsey does Susie recall?
4. How does Mr. Harvey react when Jack accuses him of being involved in his daughter's death?
5. How does Susie respond to Buckley's claim that he can see her ghost?
6. When Lindsey and Ruth are up late talking about Susie at the symposium, what does Lindsey say her bad dreams are about?
7. What treats do Susie and Holly find in their heavens?
8. What does Susie's heaven have?
9. Why is the first picture Susie takes of her mother so memorable to Susie?
10. What advice did Mr. Harvey's father give to him about how to construct buildings?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)