|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lindsey react to hearing that part of her sister's body has been found?
(a) She faints.
(b) She refuses to believe it.
(c) She throws up.
(d) She acts like it doesn't bother her.
2. Who is Holly?
(a) Susie's pen pal in Vietnam.
(b) Susie's roommate in heaven.
(c) Susie's teacher in heaven.
(d) Susie's teacher on earth.
3. What team does Principal Caden want Lindsey to play on?
(a) A basketball team.
(b) A soccer team.
(c) A volleyball team.
(d) A softball team.
4. What does Ruth Connors steal out of Clarissa's locker?
(a) A yearbook and pictures of Clarissa's boyfriend.
(b) Condoms and a romance novel.
(c) Money and a book.
(d) Marijuana and photos.
5. What items does Lindsey stroke when she enters Susie's room for the first time after her death?
(a) Her quilt.
(b) Her clothes.
(c) Her trophies.
(d) Her favorite stuffed animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part of Susie does a dog find?
2. Who documents Lindsey and Samuel's budding relationship in a diary?
3. When Buckley walks in on his mother in the bathroom, what is she eating?
4. What picture does Lindsey find in Susie's room when she enters it for the first time after her death?
5. Who brings Lindsey to the hospital to see Jack?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the first picture Susie takes of her mother so memorable to Susie?
2. When Lindsey and Ruth are up late talking about Susie at the symposium, what does Lindsey say her bad dreams are about?
3. What does Jack's breaking of the ships in the bottle symbolize?
4. When Buckley keeps asking where his sister is immediately after her murder, why do his parents suggest going to the zoo?
5. What first makes Susie start to think that there might be other heavens other than just her own?
6. What treats do Susie and Holly find in their heavens?
7. After Susie is murdered, what does Jack want desperately from his dead daughter?
8. What evidence does Jack give Detective Fenerman when he first calls to report Mr. Harvey as a suspect?
9. What is Susie referring to when she speaks of her "Evensong"?
10. How does Mr. Harvey react when Jack accuses him of being involved in his daughter's death?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)