|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Abigail bring from California to her abandoned family?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) None of these answers are correct.
(c) Wine from the winery she works at.
(d) Oranges from California.
2. What does Buckley want to be called when his mother returns from California?
(b) "Jack Junior."
3. Who is Flora Hernandez?
(a) Another girl killed by Mr. Harvey.
(b) Mr. Harvey's grown daughter.
(c) Lindsey's new best friend at school.
(d) Susie's roommate in heaven.
4. After Ruth and Ray become a couple again, what is the status of Ruana's relationship with Ray's father?
(a) She is more in love with him than ever.
(b) He has died.
(c) She is having an affair with Federman.
(d) She is contemplating getting a divorce.
5. Who does Jack think visits him in the hospital after his confrontation with Buckley?
(a) Mr. Harvey.
(b) His parents.
6. Where do Susie (in Ruth's body) and Ray end up making love?
(a) In the woods.
(b) In the Salmon house.
(c) In Hal Heckler's bike shop.
(d) On the edge of the sinkhole.
7. While the sinkhole is being filled in, who does Mr. Harvey see in the upstairs window of the Salmon house?
(a) All of his victims.
(d) His mother.
8. What does Hal give Buckley for his 13th birthday?
(a) A drum set.
(b) A motorcycle.
(c) A photo album of pictures of Susie.
(d) An encyclopedia set.
9. What do the Salmons do when Ruana and Ray drop off a homemade treat for the family?
(a) The invite them in but then quickly urge them to leave.
(b) Ruana and Ray are invited in.
(c) The Salmons slam the door in their faces.
(d) They take the pie without saying anything.
10. What does Jack have surgically replaced after he is attacked in the cornfield?
(a) His hip.
(b) His right hand.
(c) His ankle.
(d) His knee.
11. Where does Samuel ask Lindsey to marry him?
(a) In their dorm room.
(b) In the cornfield where Susie died.
(c) In an abandoned house they find.
(d) In front of her family.
12. In California, how many children would Abigail say she has?
(d) She always avoided the question.
13. What does Buckley want to use Susie's old shirts for?
(a) A drop cloth for a paint job he has to do.
(b) Rags for a new mop.
(c) Rags for cleaning the counter.
(d) Tomato stakes.
14. While Ruth and Ray are sleeping after Susie has entered Ruth's body, what does Ruana bake to wake them up?
(a) Apple pie.
(c) Banana bread.
15. As Mr. Harvey becomes more and more haunted by his victims, where does he begin seeing them?
(a) In his house.
(b) In the windows of the houses he drives by at night.
(c) Sitting next to him in his truck.
(d) In his bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ray end up studying as a career?
2. Who officially tells Abigail that Jack is doing very badly after his confrontation with Buckley?
3. After Lindsey breaks into Mr. Harvey's house and Abigail calls Detective Fenerman, where do Abigail and Fenerman meet?
4. What team does Lindsey train to join?
5. What family secret does Grandma Lynn confess to Abigail during their walk after Thanksgiving dinner?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)