|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Ruth and Ray are sleeping after Susie has entered Ruth's body, what does Ruana bake to wake them up?
(b) Apple pie.
(d) Banana bread.
2. What item of Susie's does a hunter find on the ground?
(a) Her charm bracelet.
(b) Her necklace.
(c) Her bookbag.
(d) Her keychain.
3. At Susie's one-year memorial, who do the neighbors suspect of killing Susie?
(a) Mr. Harvey.
4. What items does Mr. Harvey remember stealing from memorials and graves with his mother?
(a) Gold teeth.
5. Who is the last person in the Salmon family to think that Mr. Harvey had something to do with Susie's death?
(c) Grandma Lynn.
6. What family secret does Grandma Lynn confess to Abigail during their walk after Thanksgiving dinner?
(a) That Abigail is not her biological daughter.
(b) That her father didn't really die in a car accident.
(c) That Lynn's husband had an affair.
(d) That she gave a child up for adoption.
7. How old is Lindsey when she graduates from college?
8. While the sinkhole is being filled in, who does Mr. Harvey see in the upstairs window of the Salmon house?
(b) His mother.
(d) All of his victims.
9. How does Buckley's kindergarten teacher treat him?
(a) Mean, until she realizes he is Susie's little brother.
(c) She just ignores him all the time.
10. While at the sinkhole, what happens to Ruth after she asks Susie if she wants anything?
(a) She dies.
(b) She blacks out.
(c) She sees Susie appear before her.
(d) She starts speaking in tongues.
11. Who does Susie see in her heaven after Buckley confronts Jack in Chapter 18?
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her mother.
12. Why does Buckley believe Abigail left the family?
(a) Because she was so in love with Fenerman.
(b) Because she always loved California more.
(c) Because Jack couldn't let Susie go.
(d) Because she went insane after Susie died.
13. What does Susie do when she is tired of watching her family?
(a) Go watch other families.
(c) Run around her heaven.
(d) Ride the trains in Pennsylvania.
14. What are Lindsey and Samuel riding in, that ultimately breaks down, when they are driving home after their graduation?
(a) A bus.
(b) A motorcycle.
(c) A taxi.
(d) A car.
15. Why do Ray and Ruth decide to kiss each other?
(a) Ruth wants to know what it was like to kiss Susie.
(b) They admit they have feelings for each other.
(c) They are simply bored.
(d) Neither of them has ever kissed anyone before.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Harvey often hang out when he leaves his house?
2. Which college do Samuel and Lindsey graduate from?
3. Why does Abigail not want to go to Susie's one-year memorial?
4. What happens to Jack in Chapter 18, after Buckley confronts him about how he has dealt with Susie's death?
5. Who is Flora Hernandez?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)