1. What does the reader learn about Susie from how easily she goes into Mr. Harvey's secret room?
The reader learns that Susie is a very trusting, naive girl when she goes so easily into Mr. Harvey's secret room.
2. How does Mr. Harvey ultimately kill Susie?
Mr. Harvey ultimately kills Susie by making her say that she loves him and then killing her with a razor.
3. After she tells of her own murder, what embarrassing story about Lindsey does Susie recall?
Susie switches from telling about her rape and murder to telling a story about how she urinated on Lindsey when Lindsey was just a baby, as Susie was jealous.
4. What tone does the first conversations between Susie and Franny have?
Susie and Franny's first conversations have a very matter-of-fact tone.
5. How does Susie describe heaven?
Susie describes heaven as filled with people who are all experiencing their own version of heaven.
This section contains 2,436 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)