|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Harvey dispose of Susie's charm bracelet?
(a) In a construction site.
(b) Nowhere: he keeps it as a token.
(c) In the sinkhole.
(d) In his garbage can.
2. What does Lindsey say in response to her principal's apology for her family's loss?
(a) "I wasn't aware I had lost anything."
(b) "You will never know how it feels."
(c) She doesn't say anything -- she just breaks down and cries.
(d) "Thank you."
3. What takes Jack aback the first time he sees Ruana?
(a) Her beauty.
(b) How dirty her house is.
(c) How she looks just like Susie.
(d) Her ugliness.
4. How does Ruth Connors describe Susie's ghost?
(a) As a girl with hollow eyes.
(b) As a mean, scary image.
(c) As a voice only.
(d) As a white whisp of smoke that follows her around.
5. What piece of Susie's clothing is also found by police?
(a) One of her shoes.
(b) Her socks.
(c) Her favorite sweater.
(d) Her wool hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Ruth and Ray spend a lot of time talking about Susie?
2. Who comforts Jack when he is found sobbing in Susie's room after his emotions bubble to the surface for the first time after Susie's death?
3. Which character informs the reader that Susie is not the first girl Mr. Harvey has killed?
4. Who documents Lindsey and Samuel's budding relationship in a diary?
5. Who does not attend Susie's memorial service?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)