|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Harvey not want Jack's help with his backyard project?
(a) He thinks the neighbors will think that they are friends.
(b) He likes to do things himself.
(c) He feels too guilty.
(d) Jack is not very handy.
2. What piece of Mr. Harvey's mother's jewelry fascinates him?
(a) Her amber necklace.
(b) Her pearl brooch.
(c) Her diamond earrings.
(d) Her emerald bracelet.
3. What is the name of the symposium Lindsey attends with her classmates?
(a) Symposium for Gifted Children.
(b) Pennsylvania Gifted Children's Camp.
(c) Making Science Fun! Symposium.
(d) The Pennsylvania Gifted Symposium.
4. What does Susie do when she sees her father break down in her room for the first time since her death?
(a) Nothing; she can only watch from heaven.
(b) She goes and cries to Franny.
(c) She appears as a ghost to comfort him.
(d) She talks to him.
5. What does Jack try to use the board game for that the family plays at Christmas?
(a) To explain to Buckley that people are really mean and greedy deep down.
(b) To explain to Buckley that everyone loses something at some time.
(c) To explain to Buckley what happened to Susie.
(d) To explain to Buckley that life is not fair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift did Susie receive for Christmas when she was eleven?
2. What comfort did Susie offer Ruth after she is reprimanded in art class?
3. Who teaches Lindsey to put on make-up?
4. What does Mr. Harvey do to keep himself from killing children?
5. What do the teachers change the final symposium project to the year Lindsey is in attendance?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)