|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Buckley believe Abigail left the family?
(a) Because she was so in love with Fenerman.
(b) Because she always loved California more.
(c) Because Jack couldn't let Susie go.
(d) Because she went insane after Susie died.
2. What family secret does Grandma Lynn confess to Abigail during their walk after Thanksgiving dinner?
(a) That her father didn't really die in a car accident.
(b) That Lynn's husband had an affair.
(c) That Abigail is not her biological daughter.
(d) That she gave a child up for adoption.
3. What does Ruth wear as an art student?
(a) Dresses only.
(b) All black.
(c) Funky, bright clothes.
(d) Lots of jeans and t-shirts.
4. When Buckley is first talking to Nate about Susie, what does Buckley tell Nate that Susie's ghost did?
(a) Show him where her body was.
(b) Kiss him on the cheek.
(c) Lead him to a hidden treasure.
(d) Dance with him.
5. How does Nate respond to Buckley's comments about seeing his sister's ghost?
(a) He does not believe him.
(b) He asks a lot of questions.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) He gets scared.
Short Answer Questions
1. What secret item do Buckley and Nate find in Susie's room?
2. How does Buckley's kindergarten teacher treat him?
3. Who drove Buckley to the hospital while he was choking when he was younger?
4. Who is Nate?
5. What happens to Jack in Chapter 18, after Buckley confronts him about how he has dealt with Susie's death?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)