1. Who is the narrator of The Lovely Bones?
(a) Susie Salmon.
(c) Mr. Harvey.
(d) No one -- this book has a general narrator.
2. What type of narration does The Lovely Bones display?
(a) First person.
(b) None of these answers are correct.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person.
3. Where does The Lovely Bones take place?
(a) It is never clear.
(b) On a ship.
(c) A major urban area.
(d) A suburban area.
4. Who is Lindsey?
(a) Mr. Harvey's daughter.
(b) The narrator.
(c) Susie Salmon's sister.
(d) Mr. Harvey's wife.
5. What item did Mr. Harvey offer Susie to make her more comfortable in his secret room?
(a) A coloring book.
(b) A magazine.
(c) A soda.
(d) A stuffed animal.
6. Who is Franny?
(a) Susie's mother.
(b) Susie's imaginary friend.
(c) Susie's counselor in heaven.
(d) Susie's sister.
7. What horrible act is described in Chapter 1?
(a) The reader never finds out what actually happens, but knows it was very bad.
(b) Lindsey is raped and murdered.
(c) Susie is raped and murdered.
(d) Mr. Harvey robs the Salmon family.
This section contains 5,036 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)