|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sir Francis once work as?
(a) The chief scriptwriter for a studio.
(b) An accountant.
(c) A cartoonist.
(d) A diplomat.
2. Why is Dennis happy at his job?
(a) The hours are great.
(b) It involves variety.
(c) There are wonderful people working with him.
(d) It pays very well.
3. What does Dennis place on the benches in the church?
(d) Printed name cards.
4. What does Dennis decide to do for the funeral?
(a) Write something to be read.
(b) Wear one of Sir Francis' suits.
(c) Get his hair cut.
(d) Rent a suit.
5. What does Mr. Joyboy say puts a smile on his face?
(a) Knowing a corpse is going to Aimée.
(b) Seeing Aimée apply make-up so artistically.
(c) Making a homely person look beautiful.
(d) Perfecting his colors on a corpse.
Short Answer Questions
1. At one time, what was Sir Francis the only one of in Hollywood?
2. What is the review about that Dennis finds an article on in Sir Francis' sock drawer?
3. What church does the recording that Dennis plays discuss?
4. With what is Sir Francis having difficulty?
5. How long does it take Aimée to paint a body?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mr. Schultz displeased with Dennis and how does Dennis try to convince Mr. Schultz to feel otherwise?
2. What does Aimée think of Mr. Joyboy's work?
3. How does Dennis compare his present job with his time in Italy?
4. Why does Sir Ambrose think Sir Francis loses his job?
5. Who is Mr. Joyboy and what is he delivering to the cosmetician?
6. What does Dennis see as he walks among the graves?
7. Describe the Orchid Room when Dennis visits Whispering Glades the day before Sir Francis' funeral.
8. How does Barlow compare the facades of Hollywood sets to the front of Whispering Glades?
9. Who comes through Whispering Glades to view Sir Francis' and who does not come through and why?
10. Who is the cosmetician and what does she tell Dennis?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)