1. What are the principal settings for this novel?
Two funeral homes.
2. Besides being fiction, how else is the story described in the paragraph that is set before Chapter 1?
A little nightmare.
3. Who does the author suggest return the book unread to where they got it?
Readers who are easily upset.
4. What is one natural scene described in Chapter 1?
5. How are the Englishmen described?
6. What are the Englishmen drinking?
Whiskey and soda.
7. Who is Ambrose Abercrombie?
Someone who will be arriving soon.
This section contains 5,012 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)