|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Francis' immediate supervisor tell him to do?
(a) Get rid of his Juanita work.
(b) See the next highest boss.
(c) Start a new screenplay.
(d) Come back in one week.
2. Who is Dennis' boss?
(a) Mr. Shultz.
(b) No one; he owns the pet funeral home.
(c) No one; he is a freelance writer.
(d) Mr. Poleski.
3. What does Mr. Schultz say he needs from Dennis more than good ideas?
(b) Hard work.
(d) A willingness to take a cut in pay.
4. What does Mr. Joyboy say puts a smile on his face?
(a) Making a homely person look beautiful.
(b) Seeing Aimée apply make-up so artistically.
(c) Perfecting his colors on a corpse.
(d) Knowing a corpse is going to Aimée.
5. Of what are the side aisles made in the church where Dennis visits?
(a) Steel and glass.
(d) Balsa wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barlow find difficult to believe about the funeral home's structure?
2. What is the review about that Dennis finds an article on in Sir Francis' sock drawer?
3. Who is delivering Sir Francis' corpse to the cosmetician?
4. Where is Sir Francis' body?
5. What is one thing said to be on the building of the funeral home?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)