|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Mr. Joyboy's work as an embalmer considered?
2. Why does Aimée need to get photographs quickly of Sir Francis?
(a) Dennis is waiting.
(b) The newspaper is waiting.
(c) His employer wants to post an announcement.
(d) His body is stiffening.
3. Who no longer comes to Sir Francis' home office?
(a) His masseuse.
(b) His secretary.
(c) His hairdresser.
(d) His lawyer.
4. Who is in Sir Francis' office when he arrives at the studio?
(a) No one.
(b) A young woman.
(c) One of his bosses.
(d) A young man.
5. What do the various zones on the grounds in the funeral home represent?
(a) The varying costs of burial.
(b) The cremated versus those whose bodies are buried.
(c) The separation of race and nationality.
(d) Where famous versus unknown people are buried.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one word that one of the Englishmen might use to describe Americans?
2. Whose nationality is changed from Spanish to Celtic?
3. How does Sir Francis have to get to work?
4. Who comes and goes all day to the funeral home?
5. What is Sir Ambrose's profession?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)