|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in Sir Francis' office when he arrives at the studio?
(a) No one.
(b) One of his bosses.
(c) A young woman.
(d) A young man.
2. Who is Wilbur Kenworthy?
(a) A famous poet.
(b) An embalmer at the Eternal Rest home.
(c) A homeless man whose corpse is being prepared at the funeral home.
(d) A man who dreams of happiness.
3. Who does Dennis tell that he is writing a poem?
(a) Mr. Joyboy.
(c) Sir Ambrose.
(d) Mr. Schultz.
4. Through what does Dennis have to pass in order to reach the reception area in the mortuary?
(a) Nothing; the reception area is right when he walks inside the building.
(b) Several florist rooms.
(c) Several rooms full of grieving persons.
(d) Several rooms of caskets.
5. Why is the person not pleased about Dennis' responsibilities?
(a) He thinks an older man should be responsible.
(b) She wanted to pick out Sir Francis' coffin.
(c) The Happier Hunting Ground is very busy.
(d) She wanted to spit on her deceased ex-husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sir Francis Hinsley?
2. How long does it take Aimée to paint a body?
3. What is Sir Ambrose's profession?
4. What is one word that one of the Englishmen might use to describe Americans?
5. What does Dennis hear in the room where he is led?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)