|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Ambrose admonish Sir Francis?
(a) To not expect too much from a woman he is expecting to meet.
(b) To watch his investments in the film industry.
(c) To stay in better communication.
(d) To be careful about speaking of Americans badly.
2. What does Dennis send to Sir Ambrose?
(a) The article Dennis finds in the sock drawer.
(b) A picture of Sir Francis being knighted.
(c) A book written by Sir Francis and another man.
(d) A picture of Sir Francis with his illegitimate child.
3. What does Dennis hear in the room where he is led?
(a) An eerie scratching noise.
(b) Someone sobbing.
(c) Someone laughing hysterically.
(d) A recorded nightingale song.
4. Who is Mr. Joyboy?
(a) The janitor at the funeral home.
(b) An elderly man who comes in to buy a casket for his wife.
(c) A young man who comes in to buy a casket for his wife and child.
(d) The man who will make Sir Francis look wonderful.
5. About whom does Dennis come to Hollywood to do a screenplay?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ambrose Abercrombie?
2. What is one thing said to be on the building of the funeral home?
3. Who is Aimée Thanatogenos?
4. What does Aimée think of Mr. Joyboy's work on Sir Francis?
5. Who is Dennis' boss?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)