|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Barlow?
(a) An American whom neither Englishman likes.
(b) The younger of the two Englishmen sitting together and talking.
(c) An American who both Englishmen admire.
(d) A man who arrives and greets the other two men.
2. What does the receptionist ask Dennis that makes him visualize Sir Francis when Dennis finds him?
(b) If Sir Francis is white.
(c) If Sir Francis has a particular suit in which to be buried.
(d) If Sir Francis had any disfigurements Dennis would like hidden.
3. In what room does the cosmetician work?
(a) The Orchid Room.
(b) The White Room.
(c) The Iris Room.
(d) The Red Room.
4. How was his book received?
(a) It won literary prizes.
(b) It received very poor reviews.
(c) He never published a book.
(d) It was virtually ignored.
5. Who is Sir Francis Hinsley?
(a) The younger of the two Englishmen.
(b) The director of a play in which the two Englishmen are acting.
(c) The elder of the two Englishmen.
(d) A person about whom the two Englishmen are making disparaging remarks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dennis happy at his job?
2. Who is Wilbur Kenworthy?
3. At one time, what was Sir Francis the only one of in Hollywood?
4. Why does one man say Sir Francis is fired?
5. What did Dennis do in World War II?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)