|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Ambrose admonish Sir Francis?
(a) To not expect too much from a woman he is expecting to meet.
(b) To watch his investments in the film industry.
(c) To stay in better communication.
(d) To be careful about speaking of Americans badly.
2. What is poorly received by the studio heads?
(a) The biography that Sir Francis writes.
(b) A screen-play about a large woman.
(c) The new anti-communist guidelines.
(d) A screen-play about a pet coyote.
3. What does Dennis hear in the room where he is led?
(a) A recorded nightingale song.
(b) Someone laughing hysterically.
(c) Someone sobbing.
(d) An eerie scratching noise.
4. When is the first time Dennis Barlow sees a human corpse?
(a) When he is 15 and his grandfather drowns.
(b) When he is in the war in Italy.
(c) When he is 28.
(d) When he is 12.
5. Who is Dennis' boss?
(a) No one; he owns the pet funeral home.
(b) Mr. Poleski.
(c) No one; he is a freelance writer.
(d) Mr. Shultz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sir Francis' body when Dennis comes home one night?
2. Where does Dennis decide Sir Francis should go?
3. At one time, what was Sir Francis the only one of in Hollywood?
4. How does Dennis handle finding Sir Francis?
5. What did Sir Francis once work as?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)