|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Francis' immediate supervisor tell him to do?
(a) Get rid of his Juanita work.
(b) Come back in one week.
(c) See the next highest boss.
(d) Start a new screenplay.
2. How does Sir Francis have to get to work?
(b) A cab.
(d) A studio car comes and gets him.
3. What is one natural scene described in Chapter 1?
(a) The desert.
(b) The farms.
(c) The foothills.
(d) The snow on the mountains.
4. Who no longer comes to Sir Francis' home office?
(a) His masseuse.
(b) His secretary.
(c) His hairdresser.
(d) His lawyer.
5. Who is Sir Francis Hinsley?
(a) The director of a play in which the two Englishmen are acting.
(b) A person about whom the two Englishmen are making disparaging remarks.
(c) The elder of the two Englishmen.
(d) The younger of the two Englishmen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dennis happy at his job?
2. Whose nationality is changed from Spanish to Celtic?
3. At one time, what was Sir Francis the only one of in Hollywood?
4. What is poorly received by the studio heads?
5. About whom does Dennis come to Hollywood to do a screenplay?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)