|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sir Francis once work as?
(a) The chief scriptwriter for a studio.
(b) A diplomat.
(c) A cartoonist.
(d) An accountant.
2. What is Sir Ambrose's profession?
3. Who is Ambrose Abercrombie?
(a) Someone who will be arriving soon.
(b) A magician.
(c) The proprietor of the pub where the Englishmen are sitting.
(d) The bartender at the pub where the Englishmen are sitting.
4. Why is Dennis happy at his job?
(a) The hours are great.
(b) It involves variety.
(c) It pays very well.
(d) There are wonderful people working with him.
5. Who is in Sir Francis' office when he arrives at the studio?
(a) A young man.
(b) One of his bosses.
(c) No one.
(d) A young woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do some English expatriates talk about in the last scene?
2. How does Sir Francis have to get to work?
3. How was his book received?
4. Who is Dennis' boss?
5. What is poorly received by the studio heads?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)