|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing said to be on the building of the funeral home?
(a) Bird droppings.
(b) Weather vanes.
2. What does Mr. Joyboy say might help Dennis?
(a) A respectable job.
(b) Some prison time.
(c) A police man.
(d) A literary agent.
3. What does Mr. Joyboy say about his mother's state of health when Aimée asks?
(a) She has meet a nice gentleman.
(b) She is in robust health.
(c) She is sad that Sambo has died.
(d) She is failing fast.
4. Where is Sir Francis' body when Dennis comes home one night?
(a) With his head in the gas stove.
(b) With the car running in the garage.
(c) Dead in the bathtub.
(d) Hanging from the rafters.
5. Where does Dennis see a marble Mickey Mouse?
(a) In a picture hanging on a stone outside the front door.
(b) In the graveyard.
(c) In one of the side aisles of the church.
(d) In a picture hanging in the vestry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Joyboy arrange for Sambo's disposal?
2. What does Aimée suggest Mr. Joyboy do?
3. What is the base like upon which Sir Francis' coffin is resting?
4. What does Aimée tell Mr. Joyboy about what she wrote her note on?
5. Who comes and goes all day to the funeral home?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)