|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sir Ambrose drop by?
(a) To make Dennis leave and get some rest.
(b) To pay his respects for Sir Francis.
(c) To check on seating arrangements for the service.
(d) To talk to the funeral director about money.
2. Where does Dennis see a marble Mickey Mouse?
(a) In a picture hanging on a stone outside the front door.
(b) In the graveyard.
(c) In one of the side aisles of the church.
(d) In a picture hanging in the vestry.
3. What is the name of the church where Sir Francis' funeral will be held?
(a) Church of the Crowned Glory.
(b) University Church.
(c) St. Francis Episcopal.
(d) Nativity Church.
4. What church does the recording that Dennis plays discuss?
(a) St. Paul's.
(b) St. Peter-without-the-walls.
(c) Church of the Saved.
(d) St. Henry's.
5. Where is Sir Francis' body when Dennis comes home one night?
(a) With the car running in the garage.
(b) Dead in the bathtub.
(c) Hanging from the rafters.
(d) With his head in the gas stove.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is being piped through the speakers in the funeral home?
2. What does Aimée think when Dennis gasps?
3. Of what is Mr. Slump tired?
4. What does Mr. Slump say about what women cannot seem to do?
5. What do Dennis' offerings do?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)