|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does a soldier say were heroes?
(a) Darrow and Anderson.
(b) Darrow and Linh.
(c) Anderson and the pilot.
(d) No one.
2. What does Thao wear to the dinner she prepares for Linh?
(a) Her village clothing.
(b) One of Helen's dresses.
(c) An American-style outfit.
(d) A new outfit.
3. What does Helen say Robert would do if she agreed to his request?
(a) Be sorry.
(b) Drop dead.
(c) Be tired of her within a week.
(d) Be happy for a day only.
4. What does Helen resent?
(a) Darrow assuming she will stay with him.
(b) Linh's patronizing.
(c) The two USAID men's sexism.
(d) Darrow wanting her to leave.
5. For what does Linh berate himself?
(a) For leaving his son with his brother's family.
(b) For deserting the military.
(c) For being foolish.
(d) For working for Americans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helen say she needs of Linh?
2. Who gets into a fight at Robert's party?
3. With whom does Helen dance at Robert's going away party?
4. Who fights with Tanner about taking the picture?
5. What does Darrow say he did not care about for a long time?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)