|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Helen see in Darrow?
(a) That he is taking chances.
(b) That he is very depressed.
(c) That he does not care for life anymore.
(d) That he values each moment more.
2. What does Darrow say about himself?
(a) He is ill.
(b) He hates the United States for starting this war.
(c) He does not have a death wish.
(d) He is not married.
3. With what does Helen become involved while she is staying with Darrow?
(a) A food program for babies.
(b) The school.
(c) One of the USAID men.
(d) Village life.
4. What happens to Samuels?
(a) He is sent home to the States.
(b) He is shot and killed.
(c) He is reassigned to Laos.
(d) He is wounded.
5. What does Helen photograph?
(a) The Viet Cong invading Saigon.
(b) The many orphaned children.
(c) The destruction the Viet Cong wreak on Saigon.
(d) The death of many of her friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gesture does Helen make as they are confronted?
2. What does Darrow say about Helen to the USAID man?
3. What does Helen tell Darrow?
4. What does Bao not believe about Linh and Helen?
5. Where does Linh move to join Helen?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)