|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gesture does Helen make as they are confronted?
(a) A swipe across her neck.
(b) The international peace sign.
(c) One of covering her eyes.
(d) The Viet Cong gesture of defiance.
2. Why is Helen rushing to meet Robert?
(a) He has film for her.
(b) He knows something about her brother.
(c) He is going to take her to a battle.
(d) She is late for a date with him.
3. What does Helen say she might have to make an excuse to do?
(a) Hire on with another magazine.
(b) Go back to the States.
(c) Leave Darrow because she is too emotionally involved.
(d) Go back to Saigon.
4. What did Linh's father do for a living in Hanoi?
(a) A professor of literature.
(b) A physician.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) The town mayor.
5. What did Linh do while separated from Darrow and Helen?
(a) Takes up painting.
(b) Visits his family village and visits Mr. Bao.
(c) Shoots some film himself.
(d) Visits his young son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Helen and Linh go?
2. With what does Helen ask Darrow for help?
3. What does Helen find as she is returning to her apartment?
4. What happens to MacCrae a few weeks after Helen meets him?
5. How long has Helen been in Vietnam?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)