|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Linh talk Helen into doing?
(a) Packing to go back to the States.
(b) Photographing Darrow's body before cremation.
(c) Taking a trip along the Ho Chi Minh Trail.
(d) Marrying him.
2. What does Helen decide the Communists can do?
(a) Hold her hostage.
(b) Interrogate her since she knows nothing.
(c) Learn to accept her presence.
(d) Kill her outside the embassy as much as anywhere else.
3. What does Helen learn about the Vietnamese?
(a) They are indomitable.
(b) They are fragile.
(c) They must be left to fend for themselves.
(d) They are like Americans in more ways than not.
4. What do Helen and Darrow do the night they meet after dinner?
(a) Go out and shoot some pictures.
(b) Go to bed together.
(c) Spend a long time talking.
(d) Go dancing.
5. What does Darrow tell Helen during Christmas dinner?
(a) He wants to marry her.
(b) Jack has been killed.
(c) She needs to go back to the states.
(d) He is leaving the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linh see while standing with other members of the foreign press?
2. What does Linh tell Helen he cannot do?
3. What does Linh think has been locked away?
4. With what does Helen become involved while she is staying with Darrow?
5. What is Helen's hope concerning herself and Linh?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)