|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first American Linh ever met?
(b) Sam Darrow.
(c) Matt Carter.
(d) Robert Canson.
2. What do Darrow and Tanner decide?
(a) To play a game of chess to settle their argument.
(b) To go their separate ways once they reach Saigon.
(c) To have a photo shooting contest.
(d) To let bygones be bygones.
3. How did Helen get into the field without Darrow?
(a) She followed soldiers in a taxi.
(b) Taking army journalist junkets.
(c) She found a Lieutenant who was sympathetic.
(d) She forged press credentials.
4. Who teaches Helen about darkroom operation?
5. What has Helen always wondered about Linh?
(a) How he managed to leave the country.
(b) How he stayed aloof.
(c) Why he never went for his son.
(d) Why he marries her instead of Thao.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helen decide the Communists can do?
2. What does Bao require Linh to do?
3. How long will it take Darrow's arm to heal?
4. What does Darrow say he did not care about for a long time?
5. What does Helen photograph?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)