|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 12-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darrow want to do on the visit?
(a) Find Linh's brother.
(b) Take pictures of the children.
(c) Ask the Viet Cong what they want.
(d) Adopt a child.
2. What did Linh do before he was drafted into the army?
(a) He was a farmer.
(b) He was a lawyer.
(c) He was a banker.
(d) He was a writer and a poet.
3. What does Darrow call Helen when he meets her?
(a) A looky-loo.
(b) A great addition.
(c) A scheming female.
(d) A child playing with fire.
4. Why do Helen's bags remained packed in the motel room?
(a) She thinks she should leave Vietnam.
(b) She does not know where she is going next.
(c) She is too lazy to unpack them.
(d) She does not trust the motel staff.
5. What does Robert ask Helen?
(a) To stay away from Linh.
(b) To stay away from Darrow.
(c) To go back to the States with him.
(d) To marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Helen and Linh go?
2. Who was the first American Linh ever met?
3. What does Darrow want to encourage Americans to do?
4. Why is Darrow arguing with a Lieutenant in Chapter 4?
5. What does Helen start to do so the soldiers will respect her?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)