|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 12-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helen learn about concerning Linh?
(a) The tragedy concerning his family.
(b) That he still has one child alive somewhere.
(c) His connections with the Viet Cong.
(d) That he is a deserter.
2. In what kind of unit was Helen's brother?
(b) The elite corps.
3. What seems to fade into the distance for Helen?
(a) Her life with her fiance.
(b) Her life in the United States.
(c) The war.
(d) Her pain at her brother's death.
4. What did Linh do while separated from Darrow and Helen?
(a) Shoots some film himself.
(b) Visits his young son.
(c) Takes up painting.
(d) Visits his family village and visits Mr. Bao.
5. Who gets into a fight at Robert's party?
(a) Robert and Linh.
(b) Darrow and Tanner.
(c) Darrow and Robert.
(d) Robert and Tanner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tanner want to photograph along a road?
2. How did Helen get into the field without Darrow?
3. Where do Helen and Linh go?
4. With what does Helen ask Darrow for help?
5. What happens to MacCrae a few weeks after Helen meets him?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)