|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 12-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Helen and Curt talk about on the way out of the field?
2. What does Darrow make clear to Helen when she next sees him?
(a) That she should go home.
(b) That there is no chance for a relationship.
(c) That he does not want children.
(d) That he will not take her in the field.
3. Who does Helen meet at the river?
(a) Lily Cantor.
(b) Matt Tanner.
(c) Thomas Roberts.
(d) Paul Phillips.
4. With what does Helen become involved while she is staying with Darrow?
(a) One of the USAID men.
(b) A food program for babies.
(c) Village life.
(d) The school.
5. With what does Helen ask Darrow for help?
(a) Tying her combat boots.
(b) Putting on the body harness.
(c) Loading her film.
(d) Adjusting her aperture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Helen's hope concerning herself and Linh?
2. Why is Chuong allowed to stay in Helen's apartment building?
3. What does Darrow say about Helen to the USAID man?
4. What is Helen's first assignment from Gary?
5. What does Darrow give Helen the next morning?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)