|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 12-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Darrow and Tanner decide?
(a) To have a photo shooting contest.
(b) To let bygones be bygones.
(c) To play a game of chess to settle their argument.
(d) To go their separate ways once they reach Saigon.
2. What does Linh wish about Darrow?
(a) That Darrow would let him work with Helen fulltime.
(b) That Darrow would want to go into Cambodia.
(c) That Linh was only working with Darrow.
(d) That Darrow would take him to the United States.
3. What is Helen's hope concerning herself and Linh?
(a) That they will return to Saigon after the country has settled down.
(b) That he will forgive her.
(c) That they will wed.
(d) That she is not pregnant.
4. Why did Michael go to Vietnam?
(a) To follow in his father's footsteps.
(b) He was drafted.
(c) To help stop the war from the inside.
(d) To stop communism.
5. Why does Darrow put his camera down during a battle?
(a) Darrow never puts his camera down.
(b) To save a wounded man.
(c) To see if Linh would pick it up.
(d) To rest his back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linh say when Darrow mentions Linh is using a different name?
2. What happens when Darrow and Anderson get on a flight together?
3. Where is Robert sent?
4. What does Darrow say is the first thing to go when Helen talks to him?
5. What does Helen notice about how journalist act towards each other in the field?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)