|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 12-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the men in the book in question #1 eat the Lotus Flower?
(a) They fall asleep and never wake up.
(b) They lose all desire to leave the meadows.
(c) They turn into monsters.
(d) They fall in love with the women there.
2. How does Darrow say Helen should view Linh?
(a) As her guardian angel.
(b) As the enemy.
(c) As a man from a very patriarchal culture.
(d) As a spy.
3. What does Bao require Linh to do?
(a) Give him half of his pay.
(b) Work for the North.
(c) Steer Darrow towards pro communists people.
(d) Bao has no interest in Linh.
4. For what does Linh berate himself?
(a) For deserting the military.
(b) For being foolish.
(c) For working for Americans.
(d) For leaving his son with his brother's family.
5. What do Helen and Curt talk about on the way out of the field?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Saigon in chaos?
2. Who does a soldier say were heroes?
3. Who gets into a fight at Robert's party?
4. What does Linh tell Helen he will do when she leaves that morning?
5. With whom does Helen dance at Robert's going away party?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)