|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 12-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darrow say about himself?
(a) He hates the United States for starting this war.
(b) He does not have a death wish.
(c) He is ill.
(d) He is not married.
2. With whom does Helen dance at Robert's going away party?
3. What does Darrow say he will do with Helen?
(a) Write a book.
(b) Leave Vietnam.
(c) Create a photo history of the war.
(d) Go north towards Hanoi.
4. Who does Helen meet at the river?
(a) Lily Cantor.
(b) Matt Tanner.
(c) Thomas Roberts.
(d) Paul Phillips.
5. Why does Helen not take any pictures in the field?
(a) She forgot film.
(b) Her camera's battery was too low.
(c) She was too frightened.
(d) She was only there to observe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helen say she might have to make an excuse to do?
2. What happens the morning after the summer festivities end?
3. Why is Helen rushing to meet Robert?
4. What does Jack say everyone is interested in as far as Helen is concerned?
5. Who teaches Helen about darkroom operation?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)