|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 12-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Linh tell Helen he cannot do?
2. What seems to be receding to Helen?
(a) Her memories of her father's shame of her.
(b) Her plan to stay emotionally aloof from the country.
(c) The plan to return to the U. S.
(d) Her plan to win a Pulitzer.
3. What is Curt determined to do?
(a) Ride a hundred foot wave.
(b) Buy great camera equipment when he returns to the states.
(c) Tour the Far East on his motorcycle.
(d) Return to combat.
4. What happens to Samuels?
(a) He is reassigned to Laos.
(b) He is sent home to the States.
(c) He is wounded.
(d) He is shot and killed.
5. What does Robert say concerns him about Darrow?
(a) Darrow takes unnecessary risks.
(b) Darrow is shut down emotionally.
(c) Darrow is too involved with the country.
(d) Darrow is destructive to his friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Helen angry at Darrow?
2. How does Darrow say Helen should view Linh?
3. Why was Darrow angry with Tanner?
4. What does Helen arrange for Linh?
5. What does Darrow tell Helen during Christmas dinner?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)