|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 12-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confronts Helen and Linh as they are traveling?
(a) A group of American deserters.
(b) A squad of Viet Cong hit men.
(c) A young woman with a baby.
(d) A boy soldier.
2. When does Linh first spot Helen?
(a) During a conversation with Bao.
(b) Among the faces at a press conference.
(c) In Darrow's room.
(d) In a battle helicopter.
3. What does Helen start to do so the soldiers will respect her?
(a) Acts more like a woman.
(b) Takes chances for great pictures.
(c) Helps the medics save lives.
(d) Acts like a drill sergeant.
4. What does Tanner want to photograph along a road?
(a) A naked elderly woman.
(b) An emaciated young man pulling a cart.
(c) A dead baby along the road.
(d) A decapitated elderly man.
5. What does the person who Helen meets tell her?
(a) He has not won a Pulitzer.
(b) She is leaving immediately.
(c) He has a seat reserved on a plane that leaves in an hour.
(d) She already has a Pulitzer so she will leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linh try to teach Darrow?
2. What does Helen notice about Gary when they return to Saigon?
3. Why does the soldier allow Linh to stay with Helen?
4. What does Helen ask Robert?
5. Why is Darrow arguing with a Lieutenant in Chapter 4?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)