|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 12-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helen say Linh had done?
(a) Stopped her from going on the convoy that was destroyed.
(b) Let information leak to the North Vietnamese press.
(c) Contacted an officer of the Viet Cong.
(d) Exposed some of her film intentionally.
2. What offer does Linh refuse from Robert?
(a) To be a correspondent in Thailand.
(b) To be a correspondent in Burma.
(c) A job and American citizenship.
(d) To fly to the States for Darrow's funeral.
3. What is Curt determined to do?
(a) Return to combat.
(b) Tour the Far East on his motorcycle.
(c) Ride a hundred foot wave.
(d) Buy great camera equipment when he returns to the states.
4. Why does Darrow put his camera down during a battle?
(a) To see if Linh would pick it up.
(b) To save a wounded man.
(c) To rest his back.
(d) Darrow never puts his camera down.
5. Why do the journalists feel ashamed when coming back from a shoot?
(a) They are embarrassed by the soldiers' behavior.
(b) They compete so much.
(c) Because they are exploiting tragedy.
(d) They never seem to get a really great picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darrow give Helen the next morning?
2. When does Linh first spot Helen?
3. How do Darrow, Gary and Linh feel about Helen when they meet her?
4. Why is Darrow arguing with a Lieutenant in Chapter 4?
5. What does Helen say she might have to make an excuse to do?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)