|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 12-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darrow tell Helen during Christmas dinner?
(a) She needs to go back to the states.
(b) Jack has been killed.
(c) He is leaving the country.
(d) He wants to marry her.
2. What is done to Helen when she is stopped?
(a) She is hit on the head.
(b) She is arrested.
(d) She is taken to a safe place.
3. What does Linh wish about Darrow?
(a) That Linh was only working with Darrow.
(b) That Darrow would want to go into Cambodia.
(c) That Darrow would let him work with Helen fulltime.
(d) That Darrow would take him to the United States.
4. What does Linh say having Helen around has done?
(a) Changed everything.
(b) Made life more interesting.
(c) Made it more difficult to be a good journalist.
(d) Given him a new perspective.
5. What is Helen's first assignment from Gary?
(a) To take pictures of peaceful places in Saigon.
(b) To write a report on Vietnamese families and the war.
(c) To cover the Buddhist strikes.
(d) To interview the American Ambassador.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Helen have in Saigon?
2. What does Linh talk Helen into doing?
3. What did Linh's father do for a living in Hanoi?
4. What does Tanner want to photograph along a road?
5. What happens to Samuels?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)