|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 12-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Helen been in Vietnam?
(a) Two years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Almost ten years.
(d) Three years.
2. What does Linh say Darrow must be getting?
(d) Too meticulous.
3. What does Darrow want to encourage Americans to do?
(a) Send money to the Red Cross for the children.
(b) Refuse to join the military.
(c) Pressure the government to stop the war.
(d) Send more money to rehabilitate wounded South Vietnamese soldiers.
4. What does Helen resent?
(a) The two USAID men's sexism.
(b) Linh's patronizing.
(c) Darrow wanting her to leave.
(d) Darrow assuming she will stay with him.
5. What does Helen say Linh had done?
(a) Contacted an officer of the Viet Cong.
(b) Exposed some of her film intentionally.
(c) Let information leak to the North Vietnamese press.
(d) Stopped her from going on the convoy that was destroyed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is done to Helen when she is stopped?
2. What seems to be receding to Helen?
3. With whom does Helen dance at Robert's going away party?
4. Why does Darrow send Linh to work with Helen?
5. What does Helen say she might have to make an excuse to do?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)