|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darrow give Helen the next morning?
(a) Her brother's last known location.
(b) A camera battery.
(c) A new type of film.
(d) The key to his room.
2. What does a soldier say about the Vietnamese and life?
(a) Nothing is said about the Vietnamese and life.
(b) They do not value it like Americans.
(c) They have no life with the war in their country.
(d) They believe life is sacred.
3. How does Linh feel when he sees a picture of Helen and Darrow on Darrow's table?
(a) Surprised and jealous.
4. What does Jack say everyone is interested in as far as Helen is concerned?
(a) Sending her back to the states.
(b) Helping her find her brother.
(c) Seeing her fail.
(d) Sleeping with her.
5. What does Helen say she might have to make an excuse to do?
(a) Go back to Saigon.
(b) Hire on with another magazine.
(c) Go back to the States.
(d) Leave Darrow because she is too emotionally involved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linh realize about Helen?
2. Why does the soldier allow Linh to stay with Helen?
3. Why is Helen worried when she does not hear from Darrow?
4. In what kind of unit was Helen's brother?
5. What does Helen learn about the Vietnamese?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)