|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gary think about working with Darrow?
(a) Darrow won't do his own work.
(b) He has no thoughts on working with Darrow.
(c) He is a difficult man.
(d) Gary would rather work with him than anyone else.
2. What is Helen's first assignment from Gary?
(a) To write a report on Vietnamese families and the war.
(b) To take pictures of peaceful places in Saigon.
(c) To cover the Buddhist strikes.
(d) To interview the American Ambassador.
3. What does Darrow say about himself?
(a) He hates the United States for starting this war.
(b) He is not married.
(c) He is ill.
(d) He does not have a death wish.
4. How does Darrow say Helen should view Linh?
(a) As her guardian angel.
(b) As a spy.
(c) As the enemy.
(d) As a man from a very patriarchal culture.
5. What does Linh say Darrow must be getting?
(b) Too meticulous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linh say when Darrow mentions Linh is using a different name?
2. What did Linh's father do for a living in Hanoi?
3. Who fights with Tanner about taking the picture?
4. What does Helen attempt to do the evening she returns from the field?
5. What do some people wonder about Darrow?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)