|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a soldier say about the Vietnamese and life?
(a) Nothing is said about the Vietnamese and life.
(b) They do not value it like Americans.
(c) They have no life with the war in their country.
(d) They believe life is sacred.
2. What does the person who Helen meets tell her?
(a) He has a seat reserved on a plane that leaves in an hour.
(b) He has not won a Pulitzer.
(c) She is leaving immediately.
(d) She already has a Pulitzer so she will leave.
3. Why did Michael go to Vietnam?
(a) He was drafted.
(b) To follow in his father's footsteps.
(c) To stop communism.
(d) To help stop the war from the inside.
4. With what does Helen ask Darrow for help?
(a) Adjusting her aperture.
(b) Tying her combat boots.
(c) Loading her film.
(d) Putting on the body harness.
5. In what kind of unit was Helen's brother?
(b) The elite corps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of stories did Helen do on Cambodia?
2. What does Helen think she needs to do if she is going to survive Vietnam?
3. What does Darrow call Helen when he meets her?
4. Where was Linh sent when he answered a Help Wanted ad?
5. Why do Helen's bags remained packed in the motel room?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)