|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Helen meet at the river?
(a) Thomas Roberts.
(b) Matt Tanner.
(c) Lily Cantor.
(d) Paul Phillips.
2. Why is Helen sad?
(a) So many people are dead.
(b) Linh's son comes looking for Linh.
(c) So many people have deserted Saigon.
(d) The grandmother is dying.
3. Why does a Captain jump on Helen when she steps forward to take a picture of a grandfather?
(a) He says women should not be in the field.
(b) He is angry she turned down his request for a date.
(c) He says she is going to get them killed.
(d) He says she is going to be killed.
4. Why does the soldier allow Linh to stay with Helen?
(a) They are married.
(b) He is an American citizen.
(c) He says it doesn't matter anymore.
(d) He knows Linh.
5. What does Helen say Linh had done?
(a) Stopped her from going on the convoy that was destroyed.
(b) Let information leak to the North Vietnamese press.
(c) Exposed some of her film intentionally.
(d) Contacted an officer of the Viet Cong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What worries Darrow about Helen the most?
2. What does Helen attempt to do the evening she returns from the field?
3. Why does Helen black out?
4. Why was Darrow angry with Tanner?
5. What gesture does Helen make as they are confronted?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)