|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does a soldier say were heroes?
(a) Darrow and Anderson.
(b) No one.
(c) Anderson and the pilot.
(d) Darrow and Linh.
2. What does Linh say Darrow must be getting?
(b) Too meticulous.
3. What does Helen learn about the Vietnamese?
(a) They must be left to fend for themselves.
(b) They are fragile.
(c) They are like Americans in more ways than not.
(d) They are indomitable.
4. What do Linh and Helen soon do?
(a) Make plans to return to the United States.
(c) Move to another area of Saigon.
(d) Move to a village south of Saigon.
5. What do Darrow and Tanner decide?
(a) To play a game of chess to settle their argument.
(b) To have a photo shooting contest.
(c) To go their separate ways once they reach Saigon.
(d) To let bygones be bygones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Helen and Curt talk about on the way out of the field?
2. What does Linh try to teach Darrow?
3. What does a soldier say about the Vietnamese and life?
4. What does Helen notice about Gary when they return to Saigon?
5. Why is Chuong allowed to stay in Helen's apartment building?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)