|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a Captain jump on Helen when she steps forward to take a picture of a grandfather?
(a) He is angry she turned down his request for a date.
(b) He says she is going to be killed.
(c) He says she is going to get them killed.
(d) He says women should not be in the field.
2. Why do Helen's bags remained packed in the motel room?
(a) She is too lazy to unpack them.
(b) She thinks she should leave Vietnam.
(c) She does not trust the motel staff.
(d) She does not know where she is going next.
3. What does Darrow give Helen the next morning?
(a) A camera battery.
(b) A new type of film.
(c) Her brother's last known location.
(d) The key to his room.
4. What did Linh do before he was drafted into the army?
(a) He was a farmer.
(b) He was a banker.
(c) He was a writer and a poet.
(d) He was a lawyer.
5. What does Linh feel Helen is doing to him?
(a) Making him feel better about Americans.
(b) Making him fall in love with her.
(c) Pushing him beyond his limits.
(d) Making him wonder if Vietnamese men treat their women wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darrow tell Helen during Christmas dinner?
2. What is Helen's brother's name?
3. What is Helen's first assignment from Gary?
4. What do the taxis in Saigon look like?
5. Where does Helen meet Annick?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)