|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Helen's hope concerning herself and Linh?
(a) That he will forgive her.
(b) That she is not pregnant.
(c) That they will return to Saigon after the country has settled down.
(d) That they will wed.
2. What does a soldier say about the Vietnamese and life?
(a) They have no life with the war in their country.
(b) Nothing is said about the Vietnamese and life.
(c) They do not value it like Americans.
(d) They believe life is sacred.
3. How many times has Darrow's helicopter gone down?
4. Who was the first American Linh ever met?
(a) Robert Canson.
(c) Matt Carter.
(d) Sam Darrow.
5. What does Tanner want to photograph along a road?
(a) A naked elderly woman.
(b) A decapitated elderly man.
(c) An emaciated young man pulling a cart.
(d) A dead baby along the road.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gary think about working with Darrow?
2. Who does Helen meet at the river?
3. What is done to Helen when she is stopped?
4. Why was Darrow angry with Tanner?
5. Why is Saigon in chaos?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)