|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 12-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worries Darrow about Helen the most?
(a) That she will find someone else.
(b) That she really is pregnant.
(c) That she will be killed.
(d) That she will stay in Vietnam too long.
2. How many times has Darrow's helicopter gone down?
3. What seems to be receding to Helen?
(a) Her memories of her father's shame of her.
(b) The plan to return to the U. S.
(c) Her plan to stay emotionally aloof from the country.
(d) Her plan to win a Pulitzer.
4. What do Helen and Curt talk about on the way out of the field?
5. How does Darrow say Helen should view Linh?
(a) As a spy.
(b) As the enemy.
(c) As her guardian angel.
(d) As a man from a very patriarchal culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the journalists feel ashamed when coming back from a shoot?
2. What is Robert's new position?
3. What does Linh believe giving in to Thao's seduction will be?
4. What picture does Linh stare at while he is dreaming?
5. What does Darrow want to encourage Americans to do?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)