|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 12-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Darrow and Tanner decide?
(a) To go their separate ways once they reach Saigon.
(b) To let bygones be bygones.
(c) To play a game of chess to settle their argument.
(d) To have a photo shooting contest.
2. What does Robert say concerns him about Darrow?
(a) Darrow is too involved with the country.
(b) Darrow is shut down emotionally.
(c) Darrow is destructive to his friends.
(d) Darrow takes unnecessary risks.
3. Where do Helen and Darrow visit?
(a) A Red Cross camp for children.
(b) A French orphanage.
(c) A Viet Cong strategy meeting.
(d) A Viet Cong training camp.
4. Why does a Captain jump on Helen when she steps forward to take a picture of a grandfather?
(a) He says she is going to be killed.
(b) He says women should not be in the field.
(c) He is angry she turned down his request for a date.
(d) He says she is going to get them killed.
5. Why is Darrow arguing with a Lieutenant in Chapter 4?
(a) He wants Darrow to give him a bribe.
(b) He wants a date with Helen.
(c) He will not let Helen on the helicopter.
(d) He says Darrow's camera equipment is too heavy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helen say she needs of Linh?
2. To what do Helen's thoughts eventually return?
3. Where does Helen meet Annick?
4. What does Tanner want to photograph along a road?
5. What seems to be receding to Helen?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)