|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 12-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confronts Helen and Linh as they are traveling?
(a) A squad of Viet Cong hit men.
(b) A young woman with a baby.
(c) A group of American deserters.
(d) A boy soldier.
2. What do Darrow and Tanner decide?
(a) To go their separate ways once they reach Saigon.
(b) To let bygones be bygones.
(c) To play a game of chess to settle their argument.
(d) To have a photo shooting contest.
3. What does Helen say she needs of Linh?
(b) A lover.
4. What does Helen tell Darrow?
(a) She can't do this life anymore.
(b) She is accompanying the regiment that is moving north.
(c) She is leaving him for Robert.
(d) She is pregnant.
5. What does Helen say Robert would do if she agreed to his request?
(a) Drop dead.
(b) Be sorry.
(c) Be happy for a day only.
(d) Be tired of her within a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darrow tell Helen he has back in Saigon?
2. What does Linh say having Helen around has done?
3. Why is Helen angry at Darrow?
4. What does Darrow say he will do with Helen?
5. To what do Helen's thoughts eventually return?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)