|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgie do during mealtimes at his new school?
(a) Stares at the garden.
(b) Plays with Raleigh.
(c) Draws in the dirt.
(d) Practices reading.
2. How is Mrs. Harper able to see all of Georgie's cuts and scars?
(a) He shows her.
(b) His shirt gets ripped.
(c) His coat falls off.
(d) He tears his shirt off.
3. How does Georgie feel when he sees his favorite book?
4. Who cleans up the mess Steve left in the apartment?
(a) The janitor.
(b) The social worker.
(c) The landlord.
(d) Georgie's mother.
5. Who does Georgie compare Sister to when he is sick?
(b) Mrs. Sims.
(c) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Collier introduce Georgie to?
2. What kind of school is Georgie told to go to after he is released from the hospital?
3. How does Georgie always say he gets his bruises?
4. Why does Georgie live with Mrs. Sims after leaving the hospital?
5. When does Georgie plant his rosebush?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Georgie make his own lunch after going to the store?
2. What does Georgie insist on during his first day at the new school?
3. Where does Sister suggest the rosebush go?
4. What does Georgie do during meal time after meeting Mr. Collier?
5. What did Georgie do to get back at the teacher he doesn't like?
6. How did Georgie get the scars on his face?
7. How does Rosita respond when she meets Georgie?
8. What is Georgie worried about as the lottery approaches?
9. What makes Georgie dislike his teacher?
10. Who is Paul and what did Timothy do with him?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)