|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rosita feel when she sees Georgie?
2. Who decides what kind of school Georgie should go to when he is released from the hospital?
(a) Georgie's mother.
(b) Mrs. Sims.
(c) A judge.
(d) A social worker.
3. How does Georgie treat the person Mr. Collier introduces to him?
(a) He is nervous.
(b) He is off-putting.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is kind.
4. Why does Georgie get worried about winning the lottery?
(a) He is not old enough to gamble.
(b) He will have to share.
(c) Steve will accuse him of stealing.
(d) There might be prizes he doesn't want.
5. What does Georgie never do with his favorite book?
(a) Lend it out.
(b) Read it.
(c) Show it to his mother.
(d) Return it to the library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Georgie permission to plant his rosebush where he wants?
2. Why does Georgie compare Sister to someone when he is sick?
3. What is Ellen's occupation?
4. What kind of school is Georgie told to go to after he is released from the hospital?
5. Who stays by Georgie during the drawing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Georgie insist on during his first day at the new school?
2. What does Georgie win from the lottery, and why does he love it so much?
3. Why does Georgie like his garden book so much?
4. What injuries does Georgie have at the hospital?
5. How does Georgie get his rosebush where he wants it?
6. How does Georgie end up in the hospital?
7. What does Mr. Collier do when he meets Georgie?
8. Why does Georgie's mother not protect him from Steve?
9. Why does Mrs. Harper not let the school boys near her house?
10. What is Georgie worried about as the lottery approaches?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)