Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Georgie back to the school when he passes out in the garden?
(a) Mary Angela.
(b) Mrs. Harper.
(c) Mr. Collier.
2. Why does Georgie hate Mrs. Cressman?
(a) She is ugly.
(b) She is mean to his mother.
(c) She is mean to him.
(d) She tries to help him.
3. What grade is Georgie supposed to be in at the beginning of the book?
4. Who does Mr. Collier introduce Georgie to?
5. What favor does Georgie ask of Mr. Collier?
(a) To get his garden book back.
(b) To have an extra helping of food.
(c) To plant his rosebush in the garden.
(d) To go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary Angela say Georgie can build with Timothy?
2. Where did Georgie get the deepest cut before he was sent to the hospital?
3. What did Paul like to build?
4. Why does Georgie get a fever?
5. What is Georgie filled with when he leaves the grocery store?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Georgie show Timothy that he won't show anyone else?
2. Why does Robin like Georgie so much?
3. How did Georgie get the scars on his face?
4. What causes Georgie to get sick in the garden?
5. What does Mr. Collier do when he meets Georgie?
6. What does Mrs. Harper want Georgie to do at the funeral?
7. What is Georgie worried about as the lottery approaches?
8. How does Georgie get his rosebush where he wants it?
9. Why does Georgie's mother not protect him from Steve?
10. What makes Georgie punch one of the other boys at the school?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)