|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the person Mr. Collier introduces Georgie to?
(a) He is in a wheelchair.
(b) He is deaf.
(c) He is mentally disabled.
(d) He is blind.
2. What was thrown on Georgie's head when he was a baby?
(c) Scalding milk.
(d) Hot coffee.
3. What is Georgie filled with when he leaves the grocery store?
4. Where does Georgie go after making his own lunch?
(b) The store.
(c) The park.
(d) His room.
5. Who does Georgie compare Sister to when he is sick?
(b) His mother.
(d) Mrs. Sims.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Georgie hide when Steve comes over?
2. Who decides what kind of school Georgie should go to when he is released from the hospital?
3. How does Georgie's mother feel about him missing so much school?
4. What is Georgie doing when he passes out in the garden?
5. Who is Georgie's first friend at his new school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Georgie win from the lottery, and why does he love it so much?
2. What does Mrs. Harper do while Georgie is recovering from his fever?
3. How does Georgie end up in the hospital?
4. What changes in Georgie's living situation after being released from the hospital?
5. How did Georgie get the scars on his face?
6. What clues does Georgie have that Steve will be returning soon as the lottery approaches?
7. What is Georgie worried about as the lottery approaches?
8. Why is Georgie so insistent about where his rosebush should go?
9. What does Georgie insist on during his first day at the new school?
10. What does Mrs. Harper do when she first sees Georgie's rosebush in her garden?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)