|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Georgie beat with before he came to the hospital?
(a) A rod.
(b) A door frame.
(c) A belt.
(d) A chair leg.
2. What kind thing has Mrs. Harper done for Georgie while he has been sick?
(a) Planted his rosebush.
(b) Fed him.
(c) All of these.
(d) Visited him.
3. What was thrown on Georgie's head when he was a baby?
(a) Hot coffee.
(b) Scalding milk.
4. What is Georgie filled with when he leaves the grocery store?
5. How does Georgie always say he gets his bruises?
(a) By falling down the stairs.
(b) By angering his mother.
(c) By playing soccer.
(d) By fighting other kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Georgie's mother not stop Steve from abusing her son?
2. How does Georgie treat the person Mr. Collier introduces to him?
3. Why does Georgie hate Mrs. Cressman?
4. Why does Georgie sit in the back of the classroom at the beginning of the book?
5. What favor does Georgie ask of Mr. Collier?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Georgie dislike his teacher?
2. Why does Robin like Georgie so much?
3. Why does Georgie refuse to join the drama class?
4. Why does Georgie tell Mr. Collier he never learned how to read?
5. Why did Robin like having Paul around?
6. Why is Robin alone when he dies?
7. What does Mr. Collier do to make Georgie mad?
8. What does Mrs. Harper do while Georgie is recovering from his fever?
9. What happened to Mrs. Harper's family?
10. Why does Georgie realize he has been hating Mrs. Harper?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)