|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sister tell Georgie he must learn to do in order to survive?
(a) Help others.
2. What did Paul like to build?
(a) Book shelves.
(b) Bird houses.
(d) All of these.
3. What is so new to Georgie after leaving the grocery store?
(a) All of these.
(b) He has never kept secrets from his mother before.
(c) He has never been excited about anything before.
(d) He has never had a gift before.
4. What does Georgie do while Mrs. Harper yells at him?
(a) Collapses on the ground.
(b) Yells back.
(c) Walks away.
5. What is Georgie's favorite book about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Georgie get a fever?
2. Where does Georgie hide when Steve comes over?
3. What does Mary Angela say Georgie can build with Timothy?
4. What is the first thing everyone at the new school notices about Georgie?
5. What does Sister talk to Georgie about while he is sick?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Paul and what did Timothy do with him?
2. What happened to Mrs. Harper's family?
3. What does Georgie say he would ask God for while he is sick with his fever?
4. Why is Georgie so excited about the lottery drawing?
5. What does Mrs. Harper do while Georgie is recovering from his fever?
6. Why does Georgie's mother not protect him from Steve?
7. What makes Georgie dislike his teacher?
8. Why is Georgie so insistent about where his rosebush should go?
9. What does Mr. Collier do when he meets Georgie?
10. What does Georgie win from the lottery, and why does he love it so much?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)