|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Georgie hate Mrs. Cressman?
(a) She is ugly.
(b) She is mean to his mother.
(c) She is mean to him.
(d) She tries to help him.
2. What does Sister tell Georgie he must learn to do in order to survive?
(d) Help others.
3. What does Georgie think will happen after the drawing?
(a) His mother will dump Steve.
(b) He will have money.
(c) He will get adopted.
(d) His life will change.
4. What is Ellen's occupation?
5. What favor does Georgie ask of Mr. Collier?
(a) To plant his rosebush in the garden.
(b) To have an extra helping of food.
(c) To get his garden book back.
(d) To go home.
6. What does Georgie do after he plants his rose bush?
(a) Goes to bed.
(b) Writes a note.
(c) Sings a song.
(d) Eats his meal.
7. How does Timothy describe Robin?
8. How does Georgie always say he gets his bruises?
(a) By angering his mother.
(b) By fighting other kids.
(c) By falling down the stairs.
(d) By playing soccer.
9. How is Steve related to Georgie?
(a) He is Georgie's step-father.
(b) They are distant cousins.
(c) He is Georgie's uncle.
(d) He is dating Georgie's mother.
10. Where did Georgie get the deepest cut before he was sent to the hospital?
(a) His stomach.
(b) His leg.
(c) His arm.
(d) His head.
11. What does Georgie never do with his favorite book?
(a) Show it to his mother.
(b) Return it to the library.
(c) Lend it out.
(d) Read it.
12. What does Mary Angela say Georgie can build with Timothy?
(b) Flower boxes.
(c) Planting pots.
(d) A garden.
13. What makes Georgie lonely while living with Mrs. Sims?
(a) They do not live in a building with other people.
(b) She works a lot.
(c) His mother is not there.
(d) He has to go to school.
14. Where does Mrs. Sims work?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The gas station.
(d) The school.
15. What got broken before Georgie was taken to the hospital?
(a) His leg.
(b) His arm.
(c) His clavical.
(d) His foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rosita feel when she sees Georgie?
2. What was Georgie beat with before he came to the hospital?
3. Who does Mr. Collier introduce Georgie to?
4. How does Georgie describe the rosebush?
5. What does Georgie's mother say ruined her life?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)