|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Georgie filled with when he leaves the grocery store?
2. What is Ellen's occupation?
3. What is Georgie doing when he passes out in the garden?
(a) Hugging his rosebush.
(b) Petting a tulip.
(d) Repeating his mother's name.
4. Who does Georgie compare Sister to when he is sick?
(a) His mother.
(b) Mrs. Sims.
5. What is Rosita's occupation?
(a) Social worker.
6. What is wrong with the person Mr. Collier introduces Georgie to?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He is mentally disabled.
(c) He is in a wheelchair.
(d) He is blind.
7. What got broken before Georgie was taken to the hospital?
(a) His leg.
(b) His foot.
(c) His clavical.
(d) His arm.
8. What damage did Georgie do when he first planted his rosebush?
(a) He knocked over a statue.
(b) He dug up some lillies.
(c) He stepped on some headstones.
(d) He stepped on some bulbs.
9. Why does Georgie's mother not protect him?
(a) He needs to be less of a burden.
(b) He needs to accept that people will knock him around.
(c) He needs to be stronger.
(d) He needs to see his place in the world.
10. How did Mrs. Harper's son die?
(a) He has cancer.
(b) Drug overdose.
(c) A car accident.
(d) He was mugged.
11. How is Mrs. Harper able to see all of Georgie's cuts and scars?
(a) His coat falls off.
(b) He shows her.
(c) His shirt gets ripped.
(d) He tears his shirt off.
12. What does Mary Angela say Georgie can build with Timothy?
(a) Planting pots.
(c) Flower boxes.
(d) A garden.
13. What is Mrs. Harper's name?
14. What does Georgie do after he plants his rose bush?
(a) Writes a note.
(b) Eats his meal.
(c) Sings a song.
(d) Goes to bed.
15. What does Georgie call Mary Angela?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Georgie not turn in Steve after he is sent to the hospital?
2. How does Georgie feel about his lottery winnings?
3. How does Georgie treat the person Mr. Collier introduces to him?
4. What does Georgie do while Mrs. Harper yells at him?
5. How does Rosita feel when she sees Georgie?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)