Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Georgie back to the school when he passes out in the garden?
(a) Mary Angela.
(b) Mrs. Harper.
(c) Mr. Collier.
2. Why does Georgie hate Mrs. Cressman?
(a) She is ugly.
(b) She is mean to his mother.
(c) She is mean to him.
(d) She tries to help him.
3. What grade is Georgie supposed to be in at the beginning of the book?
4. Who does Mr. Collier introduce Georgie to?
5. What favor does Georgie ask of Mr. Collier?
(a) To get his garden book back.
(b) To have an extra helping of food.
(c) To plant his rosebush in the garden.
(d) To go home.
6. What does Mary Angela say Georgie can build with Timothy?
(a) Flower boxes.
(c) A garden.
(d) Planting pots.
7. Where did Georgie get the deepest cut before he was sent to the hospital?
(a) His leg.
(b) His stomach.
(c) His arm.
(d) His head.
8. What did Paul like to build?
(b) Bird houses.
(c) Book shelves.
(d) All of these.
9. Why does Georgie get a fever?
(a) He got a cold.
(b) He gets feverish when he is scared.
(c) He has a stress induced sickness.
(d) His cuts are infected.
10. What is Georgie filled with when he leaves the grocery store?
11. What kind thing has Mrs. Harper done for Georgie while he has been sick?
(a) Planted his rosebush.
(b) All of these.
(c) Fed him.
(d) Visited him.
12. Why does Georgie compare Sister to someone when he is sick?
(a) He thinks she is lying.
(b) He thinks she has been abused.
(c) He thinks she is kind.
(d) He thinks she will hurt him.
13. What does Sister tell Georgie he must learn to do in order to survive?
(c) Help others.
14. Why does Georgie make his own lunch when he gets home from the store?
(a) Steve is there.
(b) There isn't a lot of time.
(c) He doesn't like his mother's cooking.
(d) His mother is too tired.
15. What grade is Georgie in at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Georgie win from the lottery?
2. What does Georgie do during mealtimes at his new school?
3. Where does Georgie meet Rosita?
4. Why does Georgie not turn in Steve after he is sent to the hospital?
5. Why does Georgie immediately recognize his winnings from the lottery?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)