|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Timothy describe Robin?
2. When does Georgie plant his rosebush?
(a) In the middle of the night.
(b) At dawn.
(c) When Mrs. Harper leaves for the store.
(d) During lunch time.
3. What does Ellen ask Georgie to do at the beginning of the book?
(a) Return a book.
(b) Visit her daughter.
(c) Say hello to his mother.
(d) Be on time next time.
4. Why does Georgie not turn in Steve after he is sent to the hospital?
(a) He can't remember what happened.
(b) He doesn't want his mom to get in trouble.
(c) He is afraid Steve will kill him.
(d) He is afraid of cops.
5. Where did Georgie once set a fire?
(a) In the classroom.
(b) Under a car.
(c) Behind the garage.
(d) In his bathroom.
6. What does Mary Angela say Georgie can build with Timothy?
(a) Planting pots.
(c) Flower boxes.
(d) A garden.
7. What is wrong with the person Mr. Collier introduces Georgie to?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He is deaf.
(c) He is mentally disabled.
(d) He is in a wheelchair.
8. What does Georgie think will happen after the drawing?
(a) He will get adopted.
(b) He will have money.
(c) His life will change.
(d) His mother will dump Steve.
9. What does Georgie do when he hears what happened o his rosebush after he first planted it?
(a) Plants some more seeds.
(b) Returns to plant it again.
(c) Hides in the garden.
(d) Cries in his room.
10. Who stopped Steve from beating Georgie before he was sent to the hospital?
(a) A social worker.
(b) The Landlord.
(c) Georgie's mother.
(d) A neighbor.
11. Who does Georgie think will ruin his lottery winnings?
(a) His teacher.
(b) His neighbor.
(c) His mother.
12. Who is Georgie's first friend at his new school?
13. What happens to Georgie's rosebush the day after he plants it?
(a) It disappears.
(b) It dies.
(c) It gets ripped out.
(d) It gets mowed over.
14. Why does Georgie immediately recognize his winnings from the lottery?
(a) It is all from his daydreams.
(b) He saw them in the poster.
(c) The roses are in his book.
(d) He has seen Steve's money.
15. Who does Mr. Collier introduce Georgie to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Georgie do when he sees Steve in his apartment?
2. How does Georgie treat the person Mr. Collier introduces to him?
3. Where is Georgie at the beginning of the book?
4. What is Mrs. Harper's name?
5. What does Georgie call Mary Angela?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)