|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 & 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Georgie permission to plant his rosebush where he wants?
(a) Mr. Collier.
(b) Mrs. Harper.
(d) Mary Angela.
2. What does Georgie realize he has in common with Mrs. Harper?
(a) They are both lonely.
(b) They both love the garden.
(c) They both have scars.
(d) They are both angry.
3. What does Georgie think of Mrs. Harper when she comes to the concert?
(a) She can help him.
(b) She is just like his mother.
(c) She ruins everything.
(d) She is pretty.
4. Where does Mary Angela offer to put Georgie's rosebush?
(a) In front of the school.
(b) In her office.
(c) In the entrance.
(d) In the conservatory.
5. What does Eddie say Robin will never do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Georgie do when he sees Steve in his apartment?
2. How are Mrs. Harper and Mr. Collier related?
3. What kind of stories are told during the big event facilitated by the gift from the Judge?
4. What grade is Georgie supposed to be in at the beginning of the book?
5. How does Georgie feel when he sees his favorite book?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)