|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 & 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Collier write a story about?
(a) The rosebush.
(d) All of these.
2. Who stays by Georgie during the drawing?
(a) His mother.
(c) The Manager.
(d) Mrs. Sims.
3. How are Mrs. Harper and Mr. Collier related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) He is her father.
(c) She is his sister-in-law.
(d) He is her uncle.
4. What does Georgie do when he is hounded to take off his shirt?
(a) Stands still like a statue.
(b) Lays down and cries.
(c) Runs away crying.
(d) Punches the boy.
5. How does Georgie feel about his lottery winnings?
(a) He feels guilty.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is disappointed.
(d) He is thrilled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Collier start writing a story?
2. What does Georgie call Mary Angela?
3. Who brings Robin to visit Georgie while he is sick?
4. Where does Georgie go after making his own lunch?
5. What does the Judge send to the boys' school?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)