|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 & 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Georgie make his own lunch when he gets home from the store?
(a) There isn't a lot of time.
(b) Steve is there.
(c) His mother is too tired.
(d) He doesn't like his mother's cooking.
2. How does Georgie feel after showing someone his scars?
3. What makes Georgie lonely while living with Mrs. Sims?
(a) They do not live in a building with other people.
(b) She works a lot.
(c) He has to go to school.
(d) His mother is not there.
4. How are Mrs. Harper and Mr. Collier related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) He is her uncle.
(c) She is his sister-in-law.
(d) He is her father.
5. What did Georgie's new school used to be?
(a) A factory.
(b) A store.
(c) A college.
(d) A house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sister tell Georgie he must learn to do in order to survive?
2. Where does Georgie meet Rosita?
3. Where does Georgie live?
4. Who waters the rosebush while Georgie is in the hospital?
5. Who does Mr. Collier introduce Georgie to?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)