|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 & 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Georgie say he never learned to read?
(a) He is too stupid.
(b) Nobody helped him.
(c) His mother told him not to.
(d) He never found it interesting.
2. What does Georgie think of Mrs. Harper when she comes to the concert?
(a) She is just like his mother.
(b) She can help him.
(c) She ruins everything.
(d) She is pretty.
3. Who gives Georgie permission to plant his rosebush where he wants?
(b) Mr. Collier.
(c) Mrs. Harper.
(d) Mary Angela.
4. Where does Georgie have injuries at the beginning of the book?
(a) His back.
(b) His arms.
(c) His fae.
(d) His legs.
5. Who hounds Georgie to take off his shirt?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Georgie think will happen after the drawing?
2. What makes Georgie hate Mr. Collier's story?
3. What does Georgie do when he sees Steve in his apartment?
4. What was thrown on Georgie's head when he was a baby?
5. What does Georgie's mother say ruined her life?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)