|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 & 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Georgie's rosebush the day after he plants it?
(a) It disappears.
(b) It gets mowed over.
(c) It dies.
(d) It gets ripped out.
2. What makes Georgie jealous of Paul?
(a) His memory that lives on.
(b) His relationship with his mother.
(c) His relationship with Robin.
(d) His intelligence.
3. What does Georgie do when he sees Steve in his apartment?
4. Who stopped Steve from beating Georgie before he was sent to the hospital?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) The Landlord.
(c) Georgie's mother.
(d) A social worker.
5. Where did Mr. Collier used to work?
(a) A college.
(b) A factory.
(c) A museum.
(d) A farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Georgie's favorite book about?
2. What did Georgie's new school used to be?
3. How does Georgie always say he gets his bruises?
4. Why does Georgie say he never learned to read?
5. When does Georgie plant his rosebush?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)