|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 & 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests that Georgie work with Eddie?
(a) Mr. Harper.
(b) Mary Angela.
(c) Mr. Collier.
(d) Jude O'Neil.
2. What grade is Georgie supposed to be in at the beginning of the book?
3. What was Georgie beat with before he came to the hospital?
(a) A door frame.
(b) A chair leg.
(c) A belt.
(d) A rod.
4. Who decides what kind of school Georgie should go to when he is released from the hospital?
(a) A judge.
(b) A social worker.
(c) Mrs. Sims.
(d) Georgie's mother.
5. Why does Mr. Collier worry about the friendship between Robin and Georgie?
(a) He worries Georgie will get Robin sick.
(b) He worries Robin will grow too attached to Georgie.
(c) He worries Georgie won't have any normal friends.
(d) He worries Robin will hold Georgie back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the garden so important to Mrs. Harper?
2. Where did Georgie get the deepest cut before he was sent to the hospital?
3. What changes in Georgie's behavior as he works with Eddie?
4. How is Steve related to Georgie?
5. Where does Georgie live?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)