|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 & 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What damage did Georgie do when he first planted his rosebush?
(a) He stepped on some headstones.
(b) He knocked over a statue.
(c) He dug up some lillies.
(d) He stepped on some bulbs.
2. How are Paul and Robin related?
(a) Paul is Robin's uncle.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are step-brothers.
3. Why does Mr. Collier worry about the friendship between Robin and Georgie?
(a) He worries Robin will grow too attached to Georgie.
(b) He worries Robin will hold Georgie back.
(c) He worries Georgie won't have any normal friends.
(d) He worries Georgie will get Robin sick.
4. How does Timothy describe Robin?
5. What does Robin like to do with the person who reminds him of Paul?
(b) Read stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rosita feel when she sees Georgie?
2. What is Eddie's nick-name?
3. What kind of questions does Georgie hate to answer?
4. Where does Georgie have injuries at the beginning of the book?
5. What is Ellen's occupation?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)