|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 & 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgie like to day dream about before the drawing?
(a) Learning to read.
(b) Killing Steve.
(c) Having a different life.
(d) Planting a garden.
2. What does Georgie win from the lottery?
(a) All of these.
(b) A rose bush.
(d) A bag of groceries.
3. What does Mary Angela say Georgie can build with Timothy?
(a) Flower boxes.
(b) Planting pots.
(c) A garden.
4. Who cleans up the mess Steve left in the apartment?
(a) The social worker.
(b) The landlord.
(c) Georgie's mother.
(d) The janitor.
5. What does Robin remember Paul doing?
(a) Singing to him.
(b) Helping him through the garden.
(c) Forcing him to try.
(d) Reading to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Collier say children need to learn?
2. Who stays by Georgie during the drawing?
3. What kind of stories are told during the big event facilitated by the gift from the Judge?
4. What has improved in Georgie since he came to the school?
5. What changes in Georgie's behavior as he works with Eddie?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)