|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 & 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Judge send to the boys' school?
(a) Bags of candy.
(c) A movie screen and projector.
(d) Air mattresses.
2. Where does Georgie have injuries at the beginning of the book?
(a) His fae.
(b) His back.
(c) His arms.
(d) His legs.
3. What does Sister tell Georgie he must learn to do in order to survive?
(d) Help others.
4. What kind of school is Georgie told to go to after he is released from the hospital?
(a) An all boys school.
(b) A home school.
(c) A Catholic school.
(d) A boarding school.
5. When does Georgie plant his rosebush?
(a) During lunch time.
(b) In the middle of the night.
(c) At dawn.
(d) When Mrs. Harper leaves for the store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Georgie hide when Steve comes over?
2. What does Georgie have a talent for?
3. Where does Georgie meet Rosita?
4. What is Rosita's occupation?
5. What instrument does Sister play?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)