|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 & 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has improved in Georgie since he came to the school?
(a) His attitude.
(b) All of these.
(c) His health.
(d) His self-esteem.
2. Where does Mrs. Sims work?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The school.
(d) The gas station.
3. Who is Georgie's first friend at his new school?
4. What does Georgie promise to do to be allowed to hear the boys' stories?
(a) Stay calm.
(b) Stay close to Timothy.
(c) Take his medicine.
(d) Not play the games.
5. Why is Georgie able to stay at the school?
(a) Mrs. Harper gave her permission.
(b) Someone paid his tuition.
(c) The state mandated it.
(d) He learned to read.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who allows Georgie to have a special tutor?
2. Where does Georgie go after making his own lunch?
3. Who does Georgie compare Sister to when he is sick?
4. Why does Georgie get worried about winning the lottery?
5. Who tells Georgie that he will be able to stay at the school?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)