|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 & 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the first time Georgie wants to impress Mrs. Harper?
(a) The track meet.
(b) The prayer meeting.
(c) The final exams.
(d) The choir concert.
2. What does Georgie promise to do to be allowed to hear the boys' stories?
(a) Stay close to Timothy.
(b) Stay calm.
(c) Take his medicine.
(d) Not play the games.
3. What has improved in Georgie since he came to the school?
(a) His attitude.
(b) All of these.
(c) His self-esteem.
(d) His health.
4. Who does Rosita work for?
(a) Mrs. Harper.
(b) Master Thompson.
(c) The State of Florida.
(d) Mary Angela.
5. Why does Georgie not tell any stories when the boys are telling stories?
(a) He doesn't know any.
(b) He doesn't trust the boys yet.
(c) He is too embarrassed.
(d) His are too sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Georgie's mother say ruined her life?
2. Who does Georgie think will ruin his lottery winnings?
3. Why does Georgie's mother not stop Steve from abusing her son?
4. What is Eddie's job?
5. What does Robin like to do with the person who reminds him of Paul?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)