|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 & 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Georgie feel after showing someone his scars?
2. How does Georgie describe the rosebush?
3. Why does Georgie's mother not stop Steve from abusing her son?
(a) All of these.
(b) She was abused as a child.
(c) She has an abusive nature.
(d) She doesn't want to lose Steve.
4. What does Sister talk to Georgie about while he is sick?
5. Why does Georgie sit in the back of the classroom at the beginning of the book?
(a) He is seated alphabetically.
(b) He prefers the back row.
(c) So the teacher can ignore him.
(d) Because he is very tall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of school is Georgie told to go to after he is released from the hospital?
2. Why does Mr. Collier worry about the friendship between Robin and Georgie?
3. Who does Georgie think will ruin his lottery winnings?
4. Where did Georgie get the deepest cut before he was sent to the hospital?
5. What does Georgie promise to do to be allowed to hear the boys' stories?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)