|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgie do after he plants his rose bush?
(a) Goes to bed.
(b) Sings a song.
(c) Eats his meal.
(d) Writes a note.
2. Where does Mary Angela offer to put Georgie's rosebush?
(a) In the conservatory.
(b) In the entrance.
(c) In her office.
(d) In front of the school.
3. What is Ellen's occupation?
4. Why does Georgie's mother not protect him?
(a) He needs to accept that people will knock him around.
(b) He needs to be less of a burden.
(c) He needs to be stronger.
(d) He needs to see his place in the world.
5. What is so new to Georgie after leaving the grocery store?
(a) All of these.
(b) He has never kept secrets from his mother before.
(c) He has never been excited about anything before.
(d) He has never had a gift before.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Georgie not turn in Steve after he is sent to the hospital?
2. Who does Rosita work for?
3. Where did Georgie once set a fire?
4. Why does Georgie live with Mrs. Sims after leaving the hospital?
5. What did Georgie's new school used to be?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)