|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What got broken before Georgie was taken to the hospital?
(a) His foot.
(b) His clavical.
(c) His leg.
(d) His arm.
2. Why does Georgie not turn in Steve after he is sent to the hospital?
(a) He is afraid Steve will kill him.
(b) He is afraid of cops.
(c) He can't remember what happened.
(d) He doesn't want his mom to get in trouble.
3. Who does Mr. Collier introduce Georgie to?
4. Why does Georgie sit in the back of the classroom at the beginning of the book?
(a) So the teacher can ignore him.
(b) He is seated alphabetically.
(c) Because he is very tall.
(d) He prefers the back row.
5. What does Ellen ask Georgie to do at the beginning of the book?
(a) Be on time next time.
(b) Return a book.
(c) Say hello to his mother.
(d) Visit her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mrs. Harper's son die?
2. Why does Georgie's mother not protect him?
3. Who stays by Georgie during the drawing?
4. Where does Mary Angela offer to put Georgie's rosebush?
5. Who does Georgie think will ruin his lottery winnings?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)