|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Georgie's new school used to be?
(a) A house.
(b) A factory.
(c) A college.
(d) A store.
2. Why does Georgie not turn in Steve after he is sent to the hospital?
(a) He can't remember what happened.
(b) He is afraid of cops.
(c) He doesn't want his mom to get in trouble.
(d) He is afraid Steve will kill him.
3. What does Georgie like to day dream about before the drawing?
(a) Killing Steve.
(b) Having a different life.
(c) Learning to read.
(d) Planting a garden.
4. Who waters the rosebush while Georgie is in the hospital?
(a) A gardener.
(b) The nurses.
(c) The neighbors.
(d) Mrs. Sims.
5. What got broken before Georgie was taken to the hospital?
(a) His clavical.
(b) His arm.
(c) His foot.
(d) His leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Georgie make his own lunch when he gets home from the store?
2. What does Georgie think will happen after the drawing?
3. What makes Georgie lonely while living with Mrs. Sims?
4. Why does Georgie immediately recognize his winnings from the lottery?
5. Where does Georgie live?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)