|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who waters the rosebush while Georgie is in the hospital?
(a) The neighbors.
(b) Mrs. Sims.
(c) The nurses.
(d) A gardener.
2. Who stopped Steve from beating Georgie before he was sent to the hospital?
(a) Georgie's mother.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) A social worker.
(d) The Landlord.
3. Why does Georgie immediately recognize his winnings from the lottery?
(a) He saw them in the poster.
(b) It is all from his daydreams.
(c) He has seen Steve's money.
(d) The roses are in his book.
4. What is the first thing everyone at the new school notices about Georgie?
(a) His scars.
(b) His accent.
(c) His beauty.
(d) His clothing.
5. Who does Mr. Collier introduce Georgie to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cleans up the mess Steve left in the apartment?
2. When does Georgie plant his rosebush?
3. What does Georgie's mother say ruined her life?
4. What is Georgie's favorite book about?
5. Who decides what kind of school Georgie should go to when he is released from the hospital?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)