|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Georgie lonely while living with Mrs. Sims?
(a) His mother is not there.
(b) They do not live in a building with other people.
(c) He has to go to school.
(d) She works a lot.
2. Where did Georgie get the deepest cut before he was sent to the hospital?
(a) His arm.
(b) His head.
(c) His leg.
(d) His stomach.
3. What does Georgie think will happen after the drawing?
(a) He will have money.
(b) He will get adopted.
(c) His life will change.
(d) His mother will dump Steve.
4. What favor does Georgie ask of Mr. Collier?
(a) To plant his rosebush in the garden.
(b) To go home.
(c) To have an extra helping of food.
(d) To get his garden book back.
5. Why does Georgie sit in the back of the classroom at the beginning of the book?
(a) So the teacher can ignore him.
(b) He prefers the back row.
(c) He is seated alphabetically.
(d) Because he is very tall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was thrown on Georgie's head when he was a baby?
2. Why does Georgie make his own lunch when he gets home from the store?
3. Why does Georgie's mother not stop Steve from abusing her son?
4. Who stopped Steve from beating Georgie before he was sent to the hospital?
5. How did Mrs. Harper's son die?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)