|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgie want to do with the garden at his new school?
(a) Plant his rosebush there.
(b) Get some flowers for Mrs. Sims.
(c) Harvest fruit there.
(d) Learn to tend it.
2. Where does Georgie have injuries at the beginning of the book?
(a) His fae.
(b) His back.
(c) His arms.
(d) His legs.
3. Why does Georgie get worried about winning the lottery?
(a) He will have to share.
(b) Steve will accuse him of stealing.
(c) There might be prizes he doesn't want.
(d) He is not old enough to gamble.
4. Why does Georgie immediately recognize his winnings from the lottery?
(a) He saw them in the poster.
(b) The roses are in his book.
(c) He has seen Steve's money.
(d) It is all from his daydreams.
5. How does Rosita feel when she sees Georgie?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Mrs. Harper and Mr. Collier related?
2. What does Georgie do during mealtimes at his new school?
3. Who is Georgie's first friend at his new school?
4. How does Georgie describe the rosebush?
5. Where does Georgie live?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)