|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Georgie get the deepest cut before he was sent to the hospital?
(a) His head.
(b) His stomach.
(c) His arm.
(d) His leg.
2. Where does Georgie live?
3. Who decides what kind of school Georgie should go to when he is released from the hospital?
(a) A judge.
(b) Georgie's mother.
(c) A social worker.
(d) Mrs. Sims.
4. Why does Georgie make his own lunch when he gets home from the store?
(a) There isn't a lot of time.
(b) He doesn't like his mother's cooking.
(c) Steve is there.
(d) His mother is too tired.
5. Why does Georgie's mother not protect him?
(a) He needs to see his place in the world.
(b) He needs to accept that people will knock him around.
(c) He needs to be stronger.
(d) He needs to be less of a burden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade is Georgie supposed to be in at the beginning of the book?
2. Who does Rosita work for?
3. How does Georgie describe the rosebush?
4. Why does Georgie's mother not stop Steve from abusing her son?
5. What makes Georgie lonely while living with Mrs. Sims?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)