|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Georgie live?
2. Where did Georgie once set a fire?
(a) Under a car.
(b) In his bathroom.
(c) Behind the garage.
(d) In the classroom.
3. Who does Georgie think will ruin his lottery winnings?
(a) His neighbor.
(b) His mother.
(d) His teacher.
4. What grade is Georgie supposed to be in at the beginning of the book?
5. How does Georgie's mother feel about him missing so much school?
(a) She doesn't care.
(b) She wants him to be happy.
(c) She encourages it.
(d) She is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Georgie lonely while living with Mrs. Sims?
2. Why does Georgie sit in the back of the classroom at the beginning of the book?
3. Where does Georgie go after making his own lunch?
4. Who does Mr. Collier introduce Georgie to?
5. What does Georgie want to do with the garden at his new school?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)