|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mrs. Harper's son die?
(a) He has cancer.
(b) A car accident.
(c) Drug overdose.
(d) He was mugged.
2. Why does Georgie not turn in Steve after he is sent to the hospital?
(a) He doesn't want his mom to get in trouble.
(b) He can't remember what happened.
(c) He is afraid Steve will kill him.
(d) He is afraid of cops.
3. What is Ellen's occupation?
4. How does Georgie describe the rosebush?
5. What does Georgie do after he plants his rose bush?
(a) Eats his meal.
(b) Sings a song.
(c) Goes to bed.
(d) Writes a note.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Georgie get worried about winning the lottery?
2. What grade is Georgie supposed to be in at the beginning of the book?
3. Who waters the rosebush while Georgie is in the hospital?
4. Who is the first person Georgie sees when he wakes up in the hospital?
5. Who does Georgie think will ruin his lottery winnings?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)