|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgie win from the lottery?
(a) A rose bush.
(c) A bag of groceries.
(d) All of these.
2. Why does Georgie make his own lunch when he gets home from the store?
(a) His mother is too tired.
(b) There isn't a lot of time.
(c) He doesn't like his mother's cooking.
(d) Steve is there.
3. What does Georgie think will happen after the drawing?
(a) He will get adopted.
(b) He will have money.
(c) His mother will dump Steve.
(d) His life will change.
4. What does Ellen ask Georgie to do at the beginning of the book?
(a) Return a book.
(b) Visit her daughter.
(c) Say hello to his mother.
(d) Be on time next time.
5. What is Georgie's favorite book about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade is Georgie in at the beginning of the book?
2. How did Mrs. Harper's son die?
3. Where did Georgie get the deepest cut before he was sent to the hospital?
4. How is Steve related to Georgie?
5. Why does Georgie not turn in Steve after he is sent to the hospital?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)