|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Georgie make his own lunch when he gets home from the store?
(a) His mother is too tired.
(b) There isn't a lot of time.
(c) He doesn't like his mother's cooking.
(d) Steve is there.
2. Where does Georgie hide when Steve comes over?
(a) The back yard.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The fire escape.
(d) The garage.
3. What is Georgie's favorite book about?
4. Where did Georgie once set a fire?
(a) In his bathroom.
(b) Behind the garage.
(c) Under a car.
(d) In the classroom.
5. What got broken before Georgie was taken to the hospital?
(a) His clavical.
(b) His arm.
(c) His leg.
(d) His foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade is Georgie in at the beginning of the book?
2. Who stopped Steve from beating Georgie before he was sent to the hospital?
3. What did Georgie's new school used to be?
4. Who stays by Georgie during the drawing?
5. Why does Georgie's mother not stop Steve from abusing her son?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)