|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Georgie not turn in Steve after he is sent to the hospital?
(a) He is afraid Steve will kill him.
(b) He can't remember what happened.
(c) He is afraid of cops.
(d) He doesn't want his mom to get in trouble.
2. Why does Georgie make his own lunch when he gets home from the store?
(a) Steve is there.
(b) He doesn't like his mother's cooking.
(c) There isn't a lot of time.
(d) His mother is too tired.
3. How does Georgie feel when he sees his favorite book?
4. Why does Georgie's mother not stop Steve from abusing her son?
(a) She has an abusive nature.
(b) She was abused as a child.
(c) All of these.
(d) She doesn't want to lose Steve.
5. What does Georgie never do with his favorite book?
(a) Lend it out.
(b) Read it.
(c) Show it to his mother.
(d) Return it to the library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Georgie live with Mrs. Sims after leaving the hospital?
2. What makes Georgie lonely while living with Mrs. Sims?
3. Where is Georgie at the beginning of the book?
4. Who stays by Georgie during the drawing?
5. What kind of school is Georgie told to go to after he is released from the hospital?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)