|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Georgie's mother not protect him?
(a) He needs to accept that people will knock him around.
(b) He needs to be stronger.
(c) He needs to see his place in the world.
(d) He needs to be less of a burden.
2. How does Georgie feel about his lottery winnings?
(a) He is disappointed.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is thrilled.
(d) He feels guilty.
3. What makes Georgie lonely while living with Mrs. Sims?
(a) He has to go to school.
(b) They do not live in a building with other people.
(c) His mother is not there.
(d) She works a lot.
4. What was Georgie beat with before he came to the hospital?
(a) A rod.
(b) A door frame.
(c) A chair leg.
(d) A belt.
5. Why does Georgie hate Mrs. Cressman?
(a) She is mean to his mother.
(b) She is mean to him.
(c) She is ugly.
(d) She tries to help him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Georgie go after making his own lunch?
2. Where does Mrs. Sims work?
3. What does Georgie win from the lottery?
4. What does Georgie never do with his favorite book?
5. What does Georgie think will happen after the drawing?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)