|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Georgie sit in the back of the classroom at the beginning of the book?
(a) He is seated alphabetically.
(b) Because he is very tall.
(c) So the teacher can ignore him.
(d) He prefers the back row.
2. What makes Georgie lonely while living with Mrs. Sims?
(a) She works a lot.
(b) He has to go to school.
(c) His mother is not there.
(d) They do not live in a building with other people.
3. Who stays by Georgie during the drawing?
(a) The Manager.
(b) Mrs. Sims.
(c) His mother.
4. Why does Georgie's mother not stop Steve from abusing her son?
(a) She was abused as a child.
(b) She doesn't want to lose Steve.
(c) All of these.
(d) She has an abusive nature.
5. What grade is Georgie in at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Georgie win from the lottery?
2. Who runs Georgie's new school?
3. Who waters the rosebush while Georgie is in the hospital?
4. Who stopped Steve from beating Georgie before he was sent to the hospital?
5. How is Steve related to Georgie?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)