|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides what kind of school Georgie should go to when he is released from the hospital?
(a) Georgie's mother.
(b) Mrs. Sims.
(c) A judge.
(d) A social worker.
2. What is Ellen's occupation?
3. Why does Georgie's mother not protect him?
(a) He needs to accept that people will knock him around.
(b) He needs to see his place in the world.
(c) He needs to be stronger.
(d) He needs to be less of a burden.
4. What kind of school is Georgie told to go to after he is released from the hospital?
(a) A Catholic school.
(b) A home school.
(c) A boarding school.
(d) An all boys school.
5. What is so new to Georgie after leaving the grocery store?
(a) He has never had a gift before.
(b) All of these.
(c) He has never been excited about anything before.
(d) He has never kept secrets from his mother before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Georgie like to day dream about before the drawing?
2. Where did Georgie once set a fire?
3. What got broken before Georgie was taken to the hospital?
4. Where does Georgie go after making his own lunch?
5. How does Georgie always say he gets his bruises?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)