|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Georgie lonely while living with Mrs. Sims?
(a) She works a lot.
(b) He has to go to school.
(c) His mother is not there.
(d) They do not live in a building with other people.
2. What was Georgie beat with before he came to the hospital?
(a) A chair leg.
(b) A belt.
(c) A rod.
(d) A door frame.
3. How does Georgie always say he gets his bruises?
(a) By angering his mother.
(b) By falling down the stairs.
(c) By fighting other kids.
(d) By playing soccer.
4. What got broken before Georgie was taken to the hospital?
(a) His clavical.
(b) His arm.
(c) His foot.
(d) His leg.
5. What is Georgie filled with when he leaves the grocery store?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides what kind of school Georgie should go to when he is released from the hospital?
2. Where did Georgie get the deepest cut before he was sent to the hospital?
3. What is Ellen's occupation?
4. What does Georgie do when he sees Steve in his apartment?
5. How is Steve related to Georgie?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)