|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Georgie get worried about winning the lottery?
(a) Steve will accuse him of stealing.
(b) There might be prizes he doesn't want.
(c) He is not old enough to gamble.
(d) He will have to share.
2. What got broken before Georgie was taken to the hospital?
(a) His foot.
(b) His clavical.
(c) His leg.
(d) His arm.
3. What is Ellen's occupation?
4. Where does Georgie live?
5. Why does Georgie's mother not protect him?
(a) He needs to be less of a burden.
(b) He needs to accept that people will knock him around.
(c) He needs to see his place in the world.
(d) He needs to be stronger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Georgie think will ruin his lottery winnings?
2. What does Georgie beg for when he gets out of the hospital?
3. Why does Georgie make his own lunch when he gets home from the store?
4. Who cleans up the mess Steve left in the apartment?
5. How did Mrs. Harper's son die?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)