|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stopped Steve from beating Georgie before he was sent to the hospital?
(a) Georgie's mother.
(b) A social worker.
(c) The Landlord.
(d) A neighbor.
2. Who waters the rosebush while Georgie is in the hospital?
(a) Mrs. Sims.
(b) The nurses.
(c) A gardener.
(d) The neighbors.
3. What kind of school is Georgie told to go to after he is released from the hospital?
(a) An all boys school.
(b) A Catholic school.
(c) A home school.
(d) A boarding school.
4. What is Georgie filled with when he leaves the grocery store?
5. What does Georgie never do with his favorite book?
(a) Lend it out.
(b) Show it to his mother.
(c) Return it to the library.
(d) Read it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Georgie's favorite book about?
2. Who decides what kind of school Georgie should go to when he is released from the hospital?
3. How does Georgie's mother feel about him missing so much school?
4. Where did Georgie get the deepest cut before he was sent to the hospital?
5. Where does Georgie have injuries at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)