|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgie win from the lottery?
(a) A bag of groceries.
(b) All of these.
(c) A rose bush.
2. What is Georgie filled with when he leaves the grocery store?
3. How does Georgie feel about his lottery winnings?
(a) He feels guilty.
(b) He is disappointed.
(c) He is thrilled.
(d) He is confused.
4. Why does Georgie's mother not protect him?
(a) He needs to be less of a burden.
(b) He needs to accept that people will knock him around.
(c) He needs to see his place in the world.
(d) He needs to be stronger.
5. Who decides what kind of school Georgie should go to when he is released from the hospital?
(a) A social worker.
(b) A judge.
(c) Georgie's mother.
(d) Mrs. Sims.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen ask Georgie to do at the beginning of the book?
2. Why does Georgie not turn in Steve after he is sent to the hospital?
3. What is Ellen's occupation?
4. Who stays by Georgie during the drawing?
5. Who cleans up the mess Steve left in the apartment?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)