|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Georgie always say he gets his bruises?
(a) By angering his mother.
(b) By fighting other kids.
(c) By playing soccer.
(d) By falling down the stairs.
2. Where does Georgie live?
3. How does Georgie feel when he sees his favorite book?
4. Why does Georgie sit in the back of the classroom at the beginning of the book?
(a) He is seated alphabetically.
(b) Because he is very tall.
(c) He prefers the back row.
(d) So the teacher can ignore him.
5. Who does Georgie think will ruin his lottery winnings?
(a) His neighbor.
(b) His mother.
(d) His teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Georgie like to day dream about before the drawing?
2. Where did Georgie once set a fire?
3. What does Georgie never do with his favorite book?
4. Who stopped Steve from beating Georgie before he was sent to the hospital?
5. Why does Georgie get worried about winning the lottery?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)