|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Georgie beat with before he came to the hospital?
(a) A chair leg.
(b) A door frame.
(c) A rod.
(d) A belt.
2. Why does Georgie get worried about winning the lottery?
(a) Steve will accuse him of stealing.
(b) There might be prizes he doesn't want.
(c) He is not old enough to gamble.
(d) He will have to share.
3. What grade is Georgie supposed to be in at the beginning of the book?
4. How does Georgie's mother feel about him missing so much school?
(a) She doesn't care.
(b) She wants him to be happy.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She encourages it.
5. Who stopped Steve from beating Georgie before he was sent to the hospital?
(a) A social worker.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) The Landlord.
(d) Georgie's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is so new to Georgie after leaving the grocery store?
2. What makes Georgie lonely while living with Mrs. Sims?
3. What does Georgie win from the lottery?
4. How does Georgie feel about his lottery winnings?
5. Who cleans up the mess Steve left in the apartment?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)