|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Georgie make his own lunch when he gets home from the store?
(a) There isn't a lot of time.
(b) His mother is too tired.
(c) He doesn't like his mother's cooking.
(d) Steve is there.
2. Why does Georgie get worried about winning the lottery?
(a) Steve will accuse him of stealing.
(b) There might be prizes he doesn't want.
(c) He will have to share.
(d) He is not old enough to gamble.
3. Why does Georgie's mother not stop Steve from abusing her son?
(a) She was abused as a child.
(b) She has an abusive nature.
(c) She doesn't want to lose Steve.
(d) All of these.
4. Why does Georgie hate Mrs. Cressman?
(a) She is ugly.
(b) She is mean to him.
(c) She tries to help him.
(d) She is mean to his mother.
5. Why does Georgie immediately recognize his winnings from the lottery?
(a) He saw them in the poster.
(b) It is all from his daydreams.
(c) The roses are in his book.
(d) He has seen Steve's money.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Georgie always say he gets his bruises?
2. What is Georgie's favorite book about?
3. Where is Georgie at the beginning of the book?
4. Where does Mrs. Sims work?
5. Where does Georgie go after making his own lunch?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)