|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Georgie hide when Steve comes over?
(a) So he won't see his mother harassed.
(b) So he won't get teased.
(c) So he won't smell the drugs.
(d) So he won't get beat.
2. What does Georgie like to day dream about before the drawing?
(a) Killing Steve.
(b) Having a different life.
(c) Learning to read.
(d) Planting a garden.
3. Why does Georgie sit in the back of the classroom at the beginning of the book?
(a) He is seated alphabetically.
(b) So the teacher can ignore him.
(c) Because he is very tall.
(d) He prefers the back row.
4. What grade is Georgie supposed to be in at the beginning of the book?
5. Where does Georgie have injuries at the beginning of the book?
(a) His back.
(b) His arms.
(c) His legs.
(d) His fae.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was thrown on Georgie's head when he was a baby?
2. What is Ellen's occupation?
3. Why does Georgie immediately recognize his winnings from the lottery?
4. Where is Georgie at the beginning of the book?
5. Why does Georgie's mother not stop Steve from abusing her son?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)