|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Georgie make his own lunch when he gets home from the store?
(a) He doesn't like his mother's cooking.
(b) Steve is there.
(c) His mother is too tired.
(d) There isn't a lot of time.
2. Who stays by Georgie during the drawing?
(a) The Manager.
(b) Mrs. Sims.
(d) His mother.
3. Where does Mrs. Sims work?
(a) The gas station.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The school.
(d) The hospital.
4. How does Georgie always say he gets his bruises?
(a) By fighting other kids.
(b) By playing soccer.
(c) By angering his mother.
(d) By falling down the stairs.
5. Where does Georgie hide when Steve comes over?
(a) The garage.
(b) The back yard.
(c) The fire escape.
(d) The bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Georgie immediately recognize his winnings from the lottery?
2. What does Ellen ask Georgie to do at the beginning of the book?
3. Why does Georgie's mother not protect him?
4. Where does Georgie go after making his own lunch?
5. Where does Georgie have injuries at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)