|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgie do when he sees Steve in his apartment?
2. Who stays by Georgie during the drawing?
(a) His mother.
(b) Mrs. Sims.
(d) The Manager.
3. How does Georgie feel about his lottery winnings?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is thrilled.
(c) He is disappointed.
(d) He feels guilty.
4. How does Georgie's mother feel about him missing so much school?
(a) She wants him to be happy.
(b) She encourages it.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She doesn't care.
5. Why does Georgie sit in the back of the classroom at the beginning of the book?
(a) He prefers the back row.
(b) So the teacher can ignore him.
(c) He is seated alphabetically.
(d) Because he is very tall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Georgie live?
2. What was thrown on Georgie's head when he was a baby?
3. Why does Georgie get worried about winning the lottery?
4. Why does Georgie immediately recognize his winnings from the lottery?
5. How does Georgie feel when he sees his favorite book?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)