|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Georgie feel about his lottery winnings?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is disappointed.
(c) He is thrilled.
(d) He feels guilty.
2. What is Georgie's favorite book about?
3. Where is Georgie at the beginning of the book?
(a) A park.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) The school cafeteria.
(d) The library.
4. What does Georgie think will happen after the drawing?
(a) He will have money.
(b) His mother will dump Steve.
(c) He will get adopted.
(d) His life will change.
5. What does Georgie do when he sees Steve in his apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Georgie immediately recognize his winnings from the lottery?
2. What does Ellen ask Georgie to do at the beginning of the book?
3. What grade is Georgie in at the beginning of the book?
4. Where does Georgie live?
5. Who does Georgie think will ruin his lottery winnings?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)