|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade is Georgie in at the beginning of the book?
2. What was thrown on Georgie's head when he was a baby?
(b) Scalding milk.
(d) Hot coffee.
3. How does Georgie feel about his lottery winnings?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is disappointed.
(c) He feels guilty.
(d) He is thrilled.
4. Why does Georgie get worried about winning the lottery?
(a) There might be prizes he doesn't want.
(b) Steve will accuse him of stealing.
(c) He is not old enough to gamble.
(d) He will have to share.
5. What grade is Georgie supposed to be in at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Steve related to Georgie?
2. What does Georgie like to day dream about before the drawing?
3. What does Ellen ask Georgie to do at the beginning of the book?
4. How does Georgie's mother feel about him missing so much school?
5. Where does Mrs. Sims work?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)