|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 & 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Georgie's mother not stop Steve from abusing her son?
(a) She was abused as a child.
(b) She doesn't want to lose Steve.
(c) She has an abusive nature.
(d) All of these.
2. When does Georgie plant his rosebush?
(a) During lunch time.
(b) At dawn.
(c) In the middle of the night.
(d) When Mrs. Harper leaves for the store.
3. What did Paul like to build?
(a) All of these.
(b) Bird houses.
(d) Book shelves.
4. What makes Georgie jealous of Paul?
(a) His memory that lives on.
(b) His intelligence.
(c) His relationship with his mother.
(d) His relationship with Robin.
5. Who taught Robin to feed some animals?
(a) His father.
(b) Mr. Collier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of stories are told during the big event facilitated by the gift from the Judge?
2. Why does Georgie not turn in Steve after he is sent to the hospital?
3. What kind of school is Georgie told to go to after he is released from the hospital?
4. How are Paul and Robin related?
5. What does Georgie do in secret while watching play rehearsals?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)