|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 & 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is so new to Georgie after leaving the grocery store?
(a) He has never had a gift before.
(b) He has never been excited about anything before.
(c) He has never kept secrets from his mother before.
(d) All of these.
2. Where does Mary Angela offer to put Georgie's rosebush?
(a) In her office.
(b) In the conservatory.
(c) In front of the school.
(d) In the entrance.
3. What grade is Georgie supposed to be in at the beginning of the book?
4. Why does Mr. Collier start writing a story?
(a) To heal his heart.
(b) To make Robin laugh.
(c) To try for publication.
(d) To teach Georgie to read.
5. Who gives Georgie permission to plant his rosebush where he wants?
(a) Mrs. Harper.
(b) Mary Angela.
(d) Mr. Collier.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Georgie treat the person Mr. Collier introduces to him?
2. Why does Mrs. Harper love the Alice in Wonderland skit?
3. Where is Georgie at the beginning of the book?
4. Where does Georgie meet Rosita?
5. Who allows Georgie to have a special tutor?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)