|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 & 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Georgie get worried about winning the lottery?
(a) Steve will accuse him of stealing.
(b) He is not old enough to gamble.
(c) He will have to share.
(d) There might be prizes he doesn't want.
2. What happens to Georgie's rosebush the day after he plants it?
(a) It gets ripped out.
(b) It dies.
(c) It disappears.
(d) It gets mowed over.
3. What does Georgie do when he hears what happened o his rosebush after he first planted it?
(a) Cries in his room.
(b) Hides in the garden.
(c) Plants some more seeds.
(d) Returns to plant it again.
4. Who does Rosita work for?
(a) The State of Florida.
(b) Mrs. Harper.
(c) Mary Angela.
(d) Master Thompson.
5. Where did Georgie once set a fire?
(a) Behind the garage.
(b) Under a car.
(c) In the classroom.
(d) In his bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Georgie not tell any stories when the boys are telling stories?
2. What kind thing has Mrs. Harper done for Georgie while he has been sick?
3. How does Robin die?
4. Why does Georgie's mother not protect him?
5. What does Ellen ask Georgie to do at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)