|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 & 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eddie's nick-name?
(a) Old Eddie.
(b) Big Eddie.
(c) Good Eddie.
(d) Steady Eddie.
2. Where is Georgie at the beginning of the book?
(a) The library.
(b) The school cafeteria.
(c) A park.
(d) His bedroom.
3. What does Sister tell Georgie he must learn to do in order to survive?
(d) Help others.
4. What kind of stories are told during the big event facilitated by the gift from the Judge?
(a) Scary stories.
(b) Future stories.
(c) True stories.
(d) Happy stories.
5. What does Georgie do in secret while watching play rehearsals?
(a) Thinks of his mother.
(b) Memorizes the lines.
(c) Writes some music.
(d) Writes his own play.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Georgie have injuries at the beginning of the book?
2. Who suggests that Georgie work with Eddie?
3. Why does Georgie not join the drama class?
4. What does Georgie do after he plants his rose bush?
5. Who is with Robin when he dies?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)