|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 & 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Georgie's favorite book about?
2. Why is Georgie able to stay at the school?
(a) The state mandated it.
(b) He learned to read.
(c) Someone paid his tuition.
(d) Mrs. Harper gave her permission.
3. Who gives Georgie permission to plant his rosebush where he wants?
(a) Mrs. Harper.
(c) Mary Angela.
(d) Mr. Collier.
4. What damage did Georgie do when he first planted his rosebush?
(a) He stepped on some bulbs.
(b) He dug up some lillies.
(c) He stepped on some headstones.
(d) He knocked over a statue.
5. Who brings Robin to visit Georgie while he is sick?
(a) Mary Angela.
(b) Mr. Collier.
(d) Mrs. Harper.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Georgie feel about the upcoming play?
2. Why does Mr. Collier worry about the friendship between Robin and Georgie?
3. What instrument does Sister play?
4. What is Eddie's nick-name?
5. What is Ellen's occupation?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)