|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 & 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Georgie's rosebush the day after he plants it?
(a) It gets mowed over.
(b) It disappears.
(c) It dies.
(d) It gets ripped out.
2. Why is the garden so important to Mrs. Harper?
(a) It was planted by her son.
(b) It is a graveyard.
(c) It was her husband's surprise to her.
(d) It is her in-law's property.
3. How does Georgie's mother feel about him missing so much school?
(a) She doesn't care.
(b) She wants him to be happy.
(c) She encourages it.
(d) She is angry.
4. Why does Georgie not turn in Steve after he is sent to the hospital?
(a) He can't remember what happened.
(b) He is afraid Steve will kill him.
(c) He doesn't want his mom to get in trouble.
(d) He is afraid of cops.
5. Why does Georgie hide when Steve comes over?
(a) So he won't get teased.
(b) So he won't smell the drugs.
(c) So he won't see his mother harassed.
(d) So he won't get beat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Robin die?
2. How is Mrs. Harper able to see all of Georgie's cuts and scars?
3. What does Sister ask Georgie and Timothy to do for her in their exam?
4. Where is Georgie at the beginning of the book?
5. What is Mrs. Harper's name?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)