|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 & 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Georgie get the deepest cut before he was sent to the hospital?
(a) His arm.
(b) His leg.
(c) His stomach.
(d) His head.
2. Why does Mr. Collier start writing a story?
(a) To try for publication.
(b) To heal his heart.
(c) To teach Georgie to read.
(d) To make Robin laugh.
3. Who is with Robin when he dies?
4. What does Georgie do during mealtimes at his new school?
(a) Plays with Raleigh.
(b) Stares at the garden.
(c) Draws in the dirt.
(d) Practices reading.
5. What is Ellen's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hounds Georgie to take off his shirt?
2. Why does Georgie say he never learned to read?
3. How does Georgie's mother feel about him missing so much school?
4. What does the Judge send to the boys' school?
5. Why is Georgie able to stay at the school?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)