|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 & 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Georgie do when he is hounded to take off his shirt?
(a) Punches the boy.
(b) Stands still like a statue.
(c) Runs away crying.
(d) Lays down and cries.
2. Where does Mrs. Sims work?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The gas station.
(d) The school.
3. Who cleans up the mess Steve left in the apartment?
(a) The social worker.
(b) Georgie's mother.
(c) The janitor.
(d) The landlord.
4. Where does Georgie have injuries at the beginning of the book?
(a) His fae.
(b) His arms.
(c) His legs.
(d) His back.
5. Where did Georgie once set a fire?
(a) In the classroom.
(b) Under a car.
(c) In his bathroom.
(d) Behind the garage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Collier start writing a story?
2. Why does Robin not get to see Paul anymore?
3. Why does Georgie's mother not stop Steve from abusing her son?
4. What does Ellen ask Georgie to do at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Mr. Collier write a story about?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)