|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 & 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robin like to do with the person who reminds him of Paul?
(b) Read stories.
2. Why is the garden so important to Mrs. Harper?
(a) It is her in-law's property.
(b) It is a graveyard.
(c) It was her husband's surprise to her.
(d) It was planted by her son.
3. Who is Georgie's first friend at his new school?
4. How does Georgie always say he gets his bruises?
(a) By playing soccer.
(b) By falling down the stairs.
(c) By fighting other kids.
(d) By angering his mother.
5. What is Mrs. Harper's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the person Mr. Collier introduces Georgie to?
2. Who taught Robin to feed some animals?
3. Why does Georgie compare Sister to someone when he is sick?
4. Why does Georgie not tell any stories when the boys are telling stories?
5. Why does Georgie's mother not protect him?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)