|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 & 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has improved in Georgie since he came to the school?
(a) His health.
(b) His attitude.
(c) His self-esteem.
(d) All of these.
2. How is Steve related to Georgie?
(a) He is Georgie's step-father.
(b) He is Georgie's uncle.
(c) They are distant cousins.
(d) He is dating Georgie's mother.
3. What does Georgie do during mealtimes at his new school?
(a) Practices reading.
(b) Plays with Raleigh.
(c) Draws in the dirt.
(d) Stares at the garden.
4. Why does Mr. Collier worry about the friendship between Robin and Georgie?
(a) He worries Georgie will get Robin sick.
(b) He worries Georgie won't have any normal friends.
(c) He worries Robin will grow too attached to Georgie.
(d) He worries Robin will hold Georgie back.
5. Why does Georgie hide when Steve comes over?
(a) So he won't get beat.
(b) So he won't smell the drugs.
(c) So he won't get teased.
(d) So he won't see his mother harassed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who plays Alice in the final production?
2. How does Robin feel without Paul around?
3. Why does Mrs. Harper pull the Alice in Wonderland skit?
4. What is Rosita's occupation?
5. Who is the first person Georgie sees when he wakes up in the hospital?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)