|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 & 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changed in Robin when he met Georgie?
(a) He got stronger.
(b) He got more active.
(c) He was more quiet.
(d) He was happy.
2. How did Mrs. Harper's son die?
(a) He has cancer.
(b) He was mugged.
(c) Drug overdose.
(d) A car accident.
3. Why does Georgie make his own lunch when he gets home from the store?
(a) His mother is too tired.
(b) He doesn't like his mother's cooking.
(c) There isn't a lot of time.
(d) Steve is there.
4. What is the first thing everyone at the new school notices about Georgie?
(a) His clothing.
(b) His scars.
(c) His beauty.
(d) His accent.
5. How does Georgie feel when he sees his favorite book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Robin like to feed?
2. Where did Mr. Collier used to work?
3. What is Eddie's job?
4. Why does Mr. Collier start writing a story?
5. Who does Georgie want to share the boys' stories with?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)