|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 & 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rosita feel when she sees Georgie?
2. Why is Georgie able to stay at the school?
(a) He learned to read.
(b) Someone paid his tuition.
(c) Mrs. Harper gave her permission.
(d) The state mandated it.
3. What does Georgie beg for when he gets out of the hospital?
(a) His rosebush.
(b) His mother.
(c) Some food.
(d) His garden book.
4. What does Sister tell Georgie he must learn to do in order to survive?
(b) Help others.
5. What was thrown on Georgie's head when he was a baby?
(b) Hot coffee.
(c) Scalding milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Georgie plant his rosebush?
2. What is Georgie's favorite book about?
3. Where does Mary Angela offer to put Georgie's rosebush?
4. What animal does Robin like to feed?
5. Who cleans up the mess Steve left in the apartment?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)