|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 & 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Sims work?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) The school.
(c) The gas station.
(d) The hospital.
2. What does Georgie do for Robin when they are around other people?
(a) Defends him.
(b) Wheels him around.
(d) Shields him.
3. Who does Georgie want to share the boys' stories with?
(a) His rosebush.
(c) His mother.
(d) Mrs. Harper.
4. How does Georgie always say he gets his bruises?
(a) By playing soccer.
(b) By falling down the stairs.
(c) By fighting other kids.
(d) By angering his mother.
5. How does Georgie feel about his lottery winnings?
(a) He is thrilled.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He feels guilty.
(d) He is disappointed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Georgie think of Mrs. Harper when she comes to the concert?
2. What was thrown on Georgie's head when he was a baby?
3. Why is Georgie able to stay at the school?
4. What happens to Georgie's rosebush the day after he plants it?
5. Who plays Alice in the final production?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)